Chapter 1-Visitors

Chapter 1- Visitors

**3 months later**

I raced out of the cabin hot tears streaming down. I gave up the whole ban on crying two months ago. It took too much in me to not cry. He was a lot rougher this time around. I heard there was a new pack coming into town. He’s probably stressed out about that, Alphas are known to be territorial.

I reached the house exactly as the clock struck 5:00 A.M. I headed towards the kitchen to prepare breakfast for the rest of the pack. After pondering what I would make I decided on something simple but satisfying like pancakes, eggs, and bacon. Grabbing the ingredients from the fridge and cupboard I got to work. I finished around 6:10. Upstairs I heard groggy, incoherent sounds and showers running.

‘Just in time. Oh joy.’ I thought sarcastically, rolling my eyes.

I headed out into the dining room to set the table when I heard a loud familiar moan. I felt the familiar shattering of my heart and took deep breaths to steady myself. I almost keeled over but gripped the chair with so much force I thought it would have broken but I’ve become weak over the last couple of months. I finished setting the table when Axel and his one month long girlfriend, Tammy, come down the stairs.

Tammy clung onto Axel’s arm giggling up a storm and tossing her straightened beach blonde hair over her shoulder. A smirk was present on Axel’s face. He glanced in my direction and his eyes took on a hint of lust. I turned away trying to hide the disgust I felt and held back the bile I felt rising in my throat. I silently backed away into the kitchen and went up the back stairs that only I ever used because they only led up to my room.

I got ready in a pair of purple skinny jeans and a baggy white tee. When done, I sat in front of my mirror brushing my long dark brown hair back into a high ponytail. When I hurried out the room I threw on my worn out black converse and rushed down the stairs. I grabbed a water and a protein bar along with an apple and headed out. Stuffing my messenger bag with the late breakfast I hopped into my car, a silver 2005 Nissan Maxima. Nothing much to look at but at least it works.

I always reached school early so I could get to my first class without being picked on. I headed into English and grabbed a back seat near the window. Not a soul was in sight and for that I was thankful for. It was only early May. I found my “mate” in mid-February. I pulled out my light breakfast and started munching on the protein bar. I pulled out my IPod and stuck the headphones into my ear and closed my eyes leaning back into the chair.

I can’t believe he has a girlfriend and he’s still raping me. I feel like a home wrecker or even worst……a mistress. I laughed silently at the dark humor. I opened my eyes and turned towards the window facing the school parking lot. I watched as cars started pulling in and people filled the parking lot. When a familiar black Lamborghini Gallardo pulled in my heart squeezed in my chest. My breathing became short little pants when I saw him and the skank, Tammy, step out. My breathing became hitched when he pulled her to him and kissed her passionately.

I turned away and tried to control the pooling tears in my eyes. I bit my bottom lip and blinked hard to keep the tears back. I took a deep breath and steadied my raging emotions. I turned back towards the window and looked on in confusion as unfamiliar cars pulled up. At least three people stepped out of each car. The car that pulled in last gracefully sped and swerved into a parking space. My eyes widened and my heart beat raced as the door opened and the hottest guy ever stepped out.

He had a muscular build but he wasn’t disgustingly over built. He had lean muscles and looked to be at least 6’3 and had tousled brown hair that fell into his eyes at times. And oh! If I thought Axel had gorgeous eyes, this guy had the deepest golden eyes I’ve ever seen. He was dressed in a black tee and dark blue jeans that clung to his hips and muscular legs perfectly. He threw his leather jacket over his shoulder and walked through the crowd with a sense of sureness and comfort. Power radiated off of him and the crowd of new people followed him and walked through the crowd. They were all grinning and laughing and just chatting amongst themselves. The other people parted for them like the Red Sea.

‘Must be the new pack.’ my wolf stated. I nodded.

A girl bounced up to the, I suppose, alpha. She had mocha colored skin and short dark brown hair that was cropped to falling just short of her shoulders. She was curvy and had dark brown eyes. She had a huge smile on and was talking animatedly.

I lost sight of them all when they entered the school. Five minutes before the warning bell I sniffed the air and stiffened. Two new wolves were present but that’s not what caught my attention.

A husky male scent washed over me. It smelled of a lush green forest and rain. I nearly moaned at the scent. Tingles ran through my body making it hum with liveliness. It took a lot to control myself from jumping around and acting like an energized bunny.

I turned my head towards the front of the room as the tingles and scent got stronger and stronger. I was lost in a daze but was startled out of it when I heard a cheery voice.

“Hi! Mind if I sit here?” I looked up to see the same girl I saw earlier talking with the alpha. She was motioning her hand towards the seat next to me.

“O-oh um, not at all. Go ahead.” I said. I couldn’t resist the smile that came to my face at her cheeriness.

She grinned and sat down. “My name’s Brianna! But you could just call me Bre.” She said extending her hand towards me. I grasped it and replied,” Serenity. So you’re from the new pack that’s moving here?”

She grinned and nodded her head eagerly. “I have a feeling we’re gonna be great friends don’t ya think?” I grinned back.

“Yea I think we will.” I replied back. We then launched into conversation about random things about pack life and such things.

I head a deep voice clear their throat behind us and suddenly shuddered in pleasure. Bre turned around and slapped the palm of her hand to her forehead. “Serenity this is my alpha Xander, Xander this is Serenity. I turned around and came face to face with the hot boy from the parking lot.

So I was right he is the alpha’ I though absentmindedly. But it was his eyes I was drawn to. I stared at him and he stared back, a smile playing on his lips.

It can’t be possible. Can it?’ was the last thing I thought before I blacked out.