Epilogue

This chapter is dedicated to JustALittleBitCrazy for her amazing banner on the side!! :D Check it out 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Now on with the epilogue!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Epilogue

She grinned as her blood red heels clicked against the linoleum floors. She took in the hospital’s sterile white hallways and clucked her tongue.  No one has yet to notice her and by now it was far too late. She found what she came for.

Standing only a few feet away from her was a male un-mated werewolf stacking crates of hospital lunch. She dug herself deeper into the shadows shivering in cold delight as the darkness warped, wrapped and bended around her- embracing her. She was hidden from him or anyone for that matter. As his muscled flexed through the fabric of his thin cotton shirt his veins protruded and moved with them. Her eyes lit up behind her dark framed glasses and her mouth watered at the smell of him- of his blood. She could literally see every vein in his body- full with his mouth-watering blood.

A smile graced her naturally red lips and she stepped out of the shadows-the darkness clinging to her before reluctantly letting her go. She stepped behind him and tapped him on the shoulder, confusion filling her face. She was quite the actress.

The man turned around and his jaw fell slack. His eyes ran over her body, taking in each slender curve, the darkness of her raven black hair, the beautiful paleness of her skin, the red curve of her mouth as she smiled in hopefulness and the confusion in her purple eyes as she removed her sunglasses.

“Can you help me?” her soft melodic voice sounded through the empty hallways. Not many people were on shift this late at night but it didn’t matter. Darkness surrounded them and hid them from others site- but he didn’t notice. He was too entranced by her beauty.

“W-with what?” he stuttered, breaking away from his lustful haze but it was still there –just hiding below the surface – and she sees it.  She smiled showing the top row of her perfect white teeth.

Time to lay on the charm.

“I was just wondering if I could receive some manly assistance.” She bit her lip and looked up at him through her eyelashes. Running her hand through her midnight black hair to the end and pinched the end of a silver streak and playing with it. She tightened her small brown trench coat and made sure it outlined and emphasized her curves. Her short black tutu skirt flared out from where the coat ended. 

His eyes instantly glazed over with lust and his hand found the small of her back tentatively. He inched downwards slowly yet surely. She lightly trailed her nails over his muscular arm. He shivered and rushed his hand the rest of the way down and grasped her butt and pulled her to him.

That did it.

She beamed at him and reached up and nipped at his nose. Running her hands down his shoulders to his chest she gripped his shirt in her hands and pulled him to her, attaching his lips to hers. She grasped the doorknob next to them and pushed it open. She pulled them into the room and shut the door behind them. Pushing him onto the bed she looked down at him, ready for fun.

~~~~

She didn’t shiver as fingers traced over her skin, instead her eyes snapped open and she turned to face her intruder who had dared to touch her without her permission. The man- Martin?- gazed down at her lustfully. She had seen eyes like that before all the time but this time- this time they stirred memories. Memories of abuse and rape, memories of brown hair and yellow eyes- yellow eyes that had haunted her dreams and nightmares for many torturous months, but not anymore.

She sat up quickly allowing the white bed sheet to fall around her waist, exposing her naked chest. Martin’s lustful gaze traveled down causing her to roll her eyes. Men focus on one thing too much. He began reaching for her. She jerked back and held her index up and shook it while shaking her head side to side slowly.

“Tsk tsk tsk, patience my love.” Her voice changed. It was deeper, sultrier- more seductive. She slowly crawled towards him and kissed him passionately.

Martin was so caught up in the kiss that he hadn’t noticed her hand rise as if to slap him. She flexed her hands and her nails lengthened and sharpened. Just as she was about to slash his throat he pulled back, breathless.

“Wait. Wait, I don’t even know your name.” he said breathlessly.

She smiled- a truly cruel smile. “Serenity.” Then she slashed his throat and drank his blood.