Chapter 10- Her Happily Ever After

Waking up this morning, I definitely had a bright outlook and big expectations on the day to come. I practically skipped down the stairs to make everyone breakfast. Humming to myself I prepared the ingredients to make French toast and bacon. I danced around the kitchen while I was cooking. I felt as if I was on cloud nine. My mood didn’t even dim when I went out to prepare the table and saw Axel and Tammy stumble down the stairs all while their lips were attached to one another. They still stayed high when they both seemed to finally realize I was there. I just shrugged of Tammy’s smirk and proceeded to skip back to the kitchen.

I ran up towards my room, eager to get to school for once. I threw on black skinnies, a brown tank top, and a black cardigan. I applied some mascara and eyeliner, keeping my makeup light. I pulled on brown ankle boots just as I heard a honk in the parking lot. Yes we have a parking lot; all pack houses have one due to the overwhelming amount of car owners.

I walked out the door and spotted Brianna’s familiar Jaguar and walked to it. The sun was shining down on the tinted windows reflecting my happiness. I climbed into the passenger seat and sat down. Brianna turned towards me with a smile. She pushed her sun glasses up to rest on her head.

“So how’s it feel to be free?” she teased

I laughed, “I’ve was only in the hospital for three days and I was released two days ago on Wednesday.” And I spent every minute with Xander.

“Yea and you spent every minute with Xander.” She said repeating my thoughts. “Oh he told me to tell you he can’t come into school today because he has Alpha duties to take to.”

I nodded, a little saddened by the fact that I won’t have Xander to hold my hand during school. The whole school was shocked to see us together when I was just released from the hospital. Axel was extremely jealous and even tried to confront me about it but Xander would always whisk me away from him.

“Helloooo? Serenity have you heard a word I said?” Brianna was waving her hand in front of me with one hand and snapping at me with the other.

“Oh yeah, sorry. What were you saying?” I asked shaking my head free of the memory.

“Well I was saying-” she was interrupted with a slamming of a door. Both our heads snap up to the entrance of the pack house. A guy stumbled out while he was making out with what would appear one of the pack sluts. I scowled as I figured out who it was. Tyler Graham. One of the growing number of man whores in the pack. We watched as the stumbled into the parking lot and of course out of all the cars in the lot they had to pick our car’s hood to make out on.

Brianna groaned and rolled her eyes. Rolling down her window she stuck her head out.

“Get a room will ya!” she yelled then honked on the horn. The couple broke apart and glared at the windshield. I felt Brianna tense beside me. I turn towards her to see the smirk she held on her face slip off and her jaw drop open. She was probably drooling over him, especially with how boy crazy she is. Although I wouldn’t blame her since he was extremely hot with his brown hair and brown eyes, his dark complexion, and his on and off Trinidadian accent that all the girls swoon at.