Chapter 11- Realization

I shifted back and ran to a tree trunk that contained a pair of shorts and a T-shirt. I always kept a pair of clothes around here hidden in the tree trunks. I searched for a way of escape but before I could even take a step I was pushed into the side of the wall.

My eyes snapped up to meet his and instantly snapped back down. The intensity in them was terrifying. I felt his hard gaze on me and shrunk back deeper into the wood of the house. Loose splinters dug into my back causing me to bite my bottom lip in pain.

“What is wrong with you?!” he hissed.

Anger nearly consumed me. Here I was being pressed up into the side of a house with my abusive mate who has done nothing but caused permanent scars to my heart. I was damaged. No one would want me. Xander would probably soon leave me seeing how damaged I was. And it was all because of him. I’ll never be the same because of him. I lost my innocence because of him. I was branded a loser because of him. I was branded the pack slave because of him. My life went to hell because of him.

“What’s wrong with me!? What the hell is wrong with you!?” He was taken aback at my outburst. I never really talked back to him because I was scared. But now, my anger overrode my fear.

I didn’t realize he punched me in the gut until I felt the cold hard floor against my butt. The pain had yet to register in my mind as shock clouded my features. I looked up at him and my breath hitched when I saw the fury written all across his face. The pain registered in my mind then and I clenched my stomach and groaned in pain.

I looked from right to left, silently cursing myself for not bringing my car. Axel yanked my hair to pull me up off the ground. A cry of pain left my lips. I looked up at him whimpering in pain. I begged with my eyes for him to stop. For a split second a small glimmer of hope nestled itself in my stomach as I witnessed Axel’s eyes softening the slightest bit. But the glimmer of hope didn’t get to make itself comfortable because his eyes hardened and he looked at me with almost pure hate. Almost. Desire laced his eyes as he took in my body. I scowled in disgust and immediately regretted it because he saw it.

I squeezed my eyes shut and whispered one word that I really should’ve kept locked up in my head.

“Xander help me.” The word was barely a whisper and more like a breath off my lips. But he had heard it. His body tensed and he gripped my wrist roughly. Oh, he heard it alright.

“What?” he spat out.

“N-n-nothing.” But it was too late his face twisted into unimaginable hate.

“You are mine and belong to no one else.” he sneered in my face.

“You’re wrong.” I mumbled turning my head away.

“You are my toy and I use you when I want.” He smirked.

“But you-I-I’m your mate! You’re supposed to love me and care for me, not fuck around with other girls and have me whenever you want!” I screamed.

His smirk fell and was replaced by a scowl. He lifted his hand and I flinced back awaiting the slap. But all I heard was a growl and a grunt of pain.

I opened my eyes and there he was the man I felt an indescribable connection to. It wasn’t until he turned to me, his golden eyes meeting my teal ones that I finally realized what connection I held with him.

‘Mate!’ my wolf howled.

‘Another one!?’ I thought to myself, gasping.

“Y-y-you’re my mate?” I asked astonished. I had two mates!

Shock and guilt shone in his eyes.

‘He knew…’ my wolf howled in pain.

“And you knew!” I yelled hurt and stunned.

No I couldn’t do this. I couldn’t handle another rejection. And I definitely could not handle a rejection that came from Xander. I would surely die this time. Xander reached towards me but I sidestepped him and ran into the forest…

~~~~~~~~
Ta-da!! I uploaded!! I like this chapter fairly much actually. Anyways please leave your thoughts about this chapter in  some comments either below or on my message board!!

Please remember to

Vote

Comment and 

Fan!!