Chapter 9- Trust Is A Hard Thing To Come By

(A/N) IMPORTANT Author's Note at the end

~~~~~~~****~~~~~~*******

Chapter 9- Trust Is A Hard Thing To Come By

I looked up at Xander. My pleading eyes stared into his furious ones. I gripped onto his shirt begging him not to do anything.

“Please don’t start anything. I beg of you! I’m ok with it” I winced at the end knowing that was a lie. I was anything but ok with it.

Xander looked down at me as if I was crazy. He shook his head and sat up and started to leave. I crawled to the end of the bed my brown matted curls falling around my face like a curtain.

“Whe-Where are y-you going?” I asked him, my eyes wide.

He looked back at me over his shoulder. His eyes were changing from gold to black and fast. “I’m going to go kill that asshole.” He growled.

My eyes widened even larger and I jumped off the bed. I ran to him and grabbed hold of his arm. Tears were running freely down my face now.

“Please, please, please don’t go. I don’t want to be the reason for a war between two packs. I beg you please don’t go.”

“I’m not going to let that bastard do anything to you again.” He snarled

“Ok then do it for me! Don’t go! Don’t leave me. Just don’t leave me. I’ve been left too many times than a person should be.” I fell to my knees in sobs, my grip weakened but still firm on his hand.

I looked up at him and saw the black dissipate from his eyes. He blinked and they were once again that beautiful gold I loved. The anger vanished and sadness and concern were left. His shoulders slumped like the fight was drained out of him. He fell to his knees as well and threaded his fingers through mine.

He crushed me to him then. We stayed like that for an unknown amount of time but I couldn’t have cared less. He pulled away and cupped my cheek with his free hand. His eyes searched mine and the gold in his eyes seemed to churn and shimmer before stopping as quickly as it had started. I leaned more into his touch and sighed happily. He began leaning in towards me and slowly closed his eyes. My eyes closed as soon as his lips brushed against mine. He brushed his lips against mine again and then crashed his lips against mine.

He lifted me up, never once breaking the kiss and walked towards the bed. My arms swung around his neck and my fingers brushed the hair at the nape of his neck.

He broke away panting and settled me on the bed gently before laying down himself. He tipped my chin up again and pressed his lips to mine.

One hand pressed against the small of my back puling me closer to him while the other hand tangled in my hair.

I broke away gasping for air and looked him in the eyes. His eyes sirled with emotion as I was sure mine were also.