Chapter 4- Date?!

Heres another chapter for you guys!!

~~~~~~****~~~~~~~*****~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 4- Date?!

I plopped down onto a chair exhausted. Who knew shopping could tire a girl out? I looked down to the loads of bags filled with new clothes and shoes. I never really went shopping like this. I usually always only shop for the essentials things that cover me, my bruises, and my scars up. I felt the burning sensation in the back of my eyes as tears started to pool. I bit my lip to stop the tears and plastered a fake smile on my lips as Brianna, Ariana, and Ashanti walked up to me trays in their hands. I stood up and met them half way.

“I’ll be in the bathroom. I’ll be right back!” I called over my shoulder as I headed towards the restrooms.

When I got in the bathroom I looked under each stall to make sure no one was present in there. Once I was positive the coast was clear I locked the door. I gripped the counter as my heart shattered. I gripped the counter so hard my knuckles turned white. My breath came out in little pants and I felt my knees touch the hard marble floor. Then I felt it against my cheek. My hand slipped off the counter and grabbed my chest where my heart lay underneath. Tears were running down my red cheeks. I was hyperventilating now. It took everything in me not to cry out in pain. I writhed on the floor in pain and waited for it to stop.

The pain finally ended five minutes later. I gripped the counter to hoist myself up. I pulled myself up but my legs still felt a little wobbly. I looked in the mirror at my tear stained cheeks and red, puffy eyes. I splashed my face with cold water and wiped it off with a paper towel. I took deep breaths and looked in the mirror to make sure my fake small smile looked genuine before heading out

Heading over towards the table I look to see that the girls were animatedly talking about something and were to engrossed in their conversation to worry at what took me so long.

“I bought you a pizza and a Sprite.” Ariana said and slid it over to me before continuing in the conversation. They were having a debate on who was better looking Taylor Lautner or Zac Efron after High School Musical. I did a loud belly laugh/snort at their girly-ness. All of their heads snapped up and looked at me in astonishment. The looks on their faces only made me laugh harder. They all smiled and laughed too. It occurred to me then that they had never heard me laugh like this.

The laughter died down and I wiped my eyes of the laughter tears that had gathered on my eyelashes. I dug into my pizza and savored the yummy taste.

‘Maybe my life is turning around for the better’ I thought with a smile

We pulled up to their pack house for a movie night. I was hesitant at first but they practically threatened to eat me if I didn’t agree. I laughed at their ridiculous-ness and agreed.

We stowed away all the clothes I bought in the trunk of my car leaving them there for later. We headed towards the media room where they had a big screen for movie nights especially.

“There’s my girl!” I heard a loud voice boom. I turned around to see a very cute guy rushing towards Ariana and lifting her up and spinning her around. She and Ashanti’s giggles filled the air. I turned towards Ashanti to see another cute guy doing the same to her.