Chapter 3- Uh oh...

Heres another chapter! ENJOY!!!!

Chapter 3- Uh Oh…

I gulped inaudibly and took deep breaths to steady my racing heart but it didn’t help It didn’t help at all.

My jaw fell slack as I stared back at Axel. I had absolutely no idea why he was here. Awkwardness filled the air between us. Thankfully Xander and Brianna didn’t seem to sense it. They stood up and were immediately in front of Xander. I could automatically tell they were in Alpha and Beta mode by the way the room pulsed power.

“Alpha Lykos, it’s a pleasure to meet you.” Xander stated, his arm outstretched and a firm but genuine smile plastered on his face.

Axel turned his hard gaze to Xander and his eyes filled with anger for a brief second before he wiped all emotion from his face and put his ‘Alpha business’ face on. He grasped Xander’s hand in his and shook it firmly and from what I can see a tight grip. “Alpha Colmillo it’s nice to see you as well.” Axel mumbled begrudgingly.

 Xander pulled away awkwardly and an awkward tension filled the silence. Axel’s gaze turned back towards me and lust filled his features. I looked down at my lap and gripped the bed with all my force to stop myself from sprinting out of here and finding a nearby lake I could drown myself in, rope casually hanging from a tree, a lion looking for a snack, anything!

“Serenity the principal wants to see you.” Axel said in a husky tone. I looked up in fear and my eyes widened. I am absolutely sure the principal does not want to see me. “Now!” he said in frustration after seeing my hesitation.

I looked to Xander and Brianna only to find them waving and making their way out of the room. I reluctantly got out of the bed and made my way over to the door and him. I was just about to pass him. ‘I’m home free!’ but that thought along with my hope died when he roughly grabbed my arm. I winced at his grip. I looked up to his darkened lustful eyes and tried to wriggle out of his grip only to wince at his grip tightening.

“I want you and I want you now.” He growled huskily inching closer to my face.

I stepped back trying to put space between us. I shook my head no furiously “N-no! Please let me go! I don’t want to! Please just let me go.” I sobbed. Tears streamed down my face. He wiped the tears away and rubbed my bottom lip. He pressed me against the door and pressed himself against me. He pinned my arms up against my head and ground his lower half into me. His ‘little buddy’ poked my thigh and he groaned. He pressed his lips to mine ferociously.

‘Oh no please! Just let me go!’ I screamed in my mind but of course that didn’t stop any of it from happening. He pulled away and grabbed my hand tugged me harshly forcing me to follow him. He rushed his way through the halls with me in tow resisting with all my force.

Reaching my Maxima he pulled me towards him and reached into my back pocket for my keys. His hands lingered and I shivered in disgust. I lost all respect and any type of possible love I had for him the first time he raped me. He opened the passenger door and threw me in. He rushed around to the driver’s side and got in.

He sped out of the parking lot and towards the cabin he usually does the deed in. I contemplated throwing myself out of the car but quickly chickened out of the idea.