Four

Four-English

Bianca

It was finally the that class, English. The one class I had with Zach. This was the class I would tell him my answer, no way. Who would ever date their bully? Not me! I sat down in my seat and got out my notes and was about to get my pencil when he walked in. Don't ask me how I knew, I just got the feeling he was in the room and he was. He strode over to his seat that was next to mine and I couldn't help, but stare at him. God, he was so perfect. His blue jeans hugged his wast and his black shirt was tight enough to define his muscles not too much to where he looked like a body builder and not too little to where he looked like a wimp.The darkness of the shirt defined his olive toned skin, a product of having mixed parents and Lord it was a blessing to my eyes. His eyes were deep pools of brown that I felt were pulling me in with every step he took towards me. His black hair was swept to the side, making him look like the rebel he was. He was the perfect balance and he was mine.

Wait what?! No, he isn't! You're saying no, Bianca!

It was no surprise that he had gum in his mouth and I was waiting for that annoying sound he knew I hated, but it never came. He chewed with his mouth closed the whole time and never once popped it. What was wrong with him?

"Do you have your answer for me, princess?"

I just decided to change the subject entirely. "Do you always have gum?" I asked him.

"Of course," he laughs, folding his wrapper.

"Why?"

He looks at me and smirks. "So that when I kiss you, you'll always remember my bubble gum taste and when you're all alone in your room on your bed you'll want to taste it,taste me, on those rosy lips."

I didn't know what to say. I couldn't speak. I didn't know if it was the boldness of his speech or the fact that he was right, I did want that. I wanted to kiss him...bad, but we were in class and I doubt that Mrs. Jenkins would allow that, no matter how rich he was. Zach took his foot and drug my desk closer to his. I was surprised that Mrs. Jenkins never noticed and if she did she never said anything about it.

He proceeded to play footsie with me the whole period and was smiling all the while. When the bell rang I stood and gathered my notes. I looked up to see him holding my bag in front of me. He took the binder and stuck it in my pack gently, grinning. What in the world was going on with him today? I thanked him and tried to grab my bag from him, but he resisted and said he would carry it out to my truck for me. Was Zachary Hunter being a gentleman? This was terrifying.

We went out to the parking lot and I almost didn't want to leave his presence. "What is your answer, Bianca?"

Oh gosh, no. "Yes." What?! "I'll give you chance. One chance."

His face immediately lit up. He smiled so brightly and I knew that my decision might cause a lot of pain and work, but it was going to work out. I wanted to be with him. Seeing him smile like that in front of me like that just made me realize that I was taking a risk that was going to be a beautiful disaster. "Thank you so much! I swear I won't let you down!" He kissed my forehead and I felt sparks erupt from the small spot. I smiled and looked in to his deep brown eyes. What was I doing? "Hey, can I borrow a few notes?"

He wanted to borrow my notes? Since when did he takes notes? "Uhhh...sure," I said as he dug through my bag for what he wanted.

"Thanks, princess.," he kissed my cheek and put my pack in the truck. "I'll see you tomorrow." As he walked away my mind immediately started bashing me.

What the heck is wrong with you, B?! What if he's just doing this because of his parents? What if they threatened to cut him off from their money unless he pursued you? He probably doesn't even like you! But I couldn't deny one voice that said what made my heart flutter. What if he really does like you? What if he really wants a relationship? What if...you like him too?

Those thoughts plagued my mind all the way home and I knew that at some point I was gonna have to tell my mom. I opened the front door and made my way in. I could hear my mom on the phone in the living room and I wondered who it could be.

"I'm sorry, but I really don't think that's the best idea," she said into the phone. "I understand, but your son's actions last night-yes. I know that. She did? And? Oh. Alright then." She hung up and at that moment I knew she had found out. I tried to tip toe up the stairs, but she must've heard me walk through the front door. "Bianca Nicole!" Shit, I was busted.

"Yes?"

"Get down here, now!" My mother never yelled. This was bad. I peered around the kitchen counter. "Did you agree to marry him?"

"What?! No! Who told you that?"

"Are you dating him?"

"Well-"

"Is he forcing you to do this?"

"No."

"Is he still bullying you?"

"He was surprisingly nice today."

She sighed. "Are you sure this is what you want?"

"To be honest, mom, I don't think any teenager knows what they want. We just have to take chances and love everyone and maybe...just maybe it might be the right person."

Dang that last quote is so true! That's an original quote, loves. I can't believe I made that