Nineteen

Don't kill me, but short chapter😬

Nineteen-Ghost

Bianca

As soon as I saw him I felt every memory crash into me; every laugh and every cry echoed through my ears. I felt tears spring up in my eyes and I turned to look at Zach who placed his arm around me protectively. I had no idea what was going on.

"Bianca, I know this is a bit of a surprise and I would love to tell you everything, but just remember that I love you and I never wanted to hurt you," my dad said. 

"You..you..you were dead," I whispered. 

"No, baby, I wasn't dead." 

"You were! You were I saw you!" 

"Ladybug, calm down. I just faked my death...it wasn't real."

"You faked it?"

"Yes, to start a new life in Italy...I met a woman there from one of my business meetings and things just grew from there. I never meant for things to go the way they did, but I thought I was in love. You have to forgive me." 

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. "You bastard!" My parents gasped. "How dare you come back here after what you've done! You make me sick! Forgive you? You expect me to forgive you after all this? Do you know the pain you caused me and my mother?! No, I bet you don't becasue her were off f**cking your Italian wh*re!" 

"That's enough, Bianca," my mother said. I scoffed and turned my attention to her.

"You aren't seriously going to take him in after all this."

"I am," she said, puffing out her chest. She moved by his side and he wrapped his arm around her. "In fact, we're getting married again this Spring." 

"You're an idiot, mother, and you," I turned to my father, "You're an a**hole. You are both a disgrace and are no longer my parents. Do not contact me and do not try to come to our home or you will be arrested. You will never know your grandchild for as long as you live." I turned to walk away, Zach wrapping his arm around me all the way to the car. He buckled me up in the passenger seat and went around to the driver's side. He sat down, put on his seatbelt, and rested his hands on the wheel, sighing. 

"That was strange," he said.

"I'm sorry I never told you."

"Told me what?" He turned to me and by now the tears were flooding my eyes. 

"About the baby."

"There is a baby?"

"Yes. I'm pregnant." 

"Bianca," he whispered. 

"I'm sorry I was just scared."

"Why would you be scared?"

"I didn't know if you wanted to be a father or not."

"Oh, baby," he sighed, leaning over to kiss my forehead, "Of course I do."

"Just do better than him, okay?"

"Without question." 

"Let's just go home."

"Heck yes."