Nine

Thank you Loves so much for 300 followers! It is so much more than what I could've imagined ❤️ This chapter does have a little bit of a cliffhanger, but it isn't too bad

Nine-Broken

Zachary

The days without Bianca seemed to drag on. I felt as if a part of me had been ripped from my soul and thrown away. Needless to say my parents weren't talking to me and Lacy wouldn't stop talking to me. News traveled fast that Bianca and I weren't together anymore and boy did that give her a reason to be all up on me, blowing up my phone with texts, voicemails, and even pictures. I quickly blocked her number and threw myself on my bed. How was I going to get her back? I sighed and rubbed my eyes. It was going to be harder than I had originally thought. I turned my head and groaned 4:45 a.m. I might as well get up now I thought to myself and that's what I did.

I took my time in the shower and even made pancakes for breakfast;they tasted nothing like Bianca's, her's were better. I grabbed my bag and went out to my car where I sat for a while, thinking. Would she even be at school today? I hoped so. Normally a student would hate the day they had to go to school, but I hadn't seen her since I left her house Monday and today was Wednesday.

As I drove to school the pace of my heart picked up and somehow I knew she would be there. I felt a smile spread over my face when I pulled into the parking lot and her truck was there. I parked my car and was ready to race over to her when Lacy decided to ruin everything.

"Hey there, stranger," she purred, putting her hand on my arm. "You haven't called me in a while;I was beginning to think you didn't need me anymore."

"That's because I don't."

"The was a bit harsh. Is someone in a bad mood?"

"Lacy-"

"Do I need to help with that?"

"N-" I was interrupted by her lips on mine. At first it was comforting to feel a touch, but I was quickly disgusted as to who's touch it was. I opened my eyes and looked up to see Bianca running towards the school and I knew she had seen us. I quickly pushed her off of me and wiped my lips. "What the hell was that?!" 

"Just a sample of tonight, baby." 

"No! Leave me alone, Lacy." 

"You don't get it, do you?"

"What are you talking about?"

"She'll never come back to you now after seeing us." 

This was her plan the whole time; to get me where she knew Bianca would be watching and make a fool out of me. "You're a b*tch." 

"You have no choice." 

"Hell yeah, I do! Get out of my sight!" 

She huffed and rolled her eyes, walking away from me. I was never touching her again. I raced to find Bianca, but had no luck and when the school bell rang I hurried to our first period, but she was not there.

Bianca

My mother was still in the same state in which I had left. Nothing changed and she was still in a coma. It was hard to get up Wednesday morning and go to school, knowing he would be there. I knew that it was a mistake to call things off and I was still deciding if I was going to talk to him about that or not. I really missed him. As I sat in my truck it was almost as if my heart leapt out of my chest as he drove by. I was somehow relieved to see him, but when he got out I almost scowled. Lacy was walking towards him, her face caked in make up and her designer heels clicking on the parking lot pavement. She smiled and touched his arm. I almost barfed. Had he moved on from me so quickly?  It wasn't until they kissed I knew for sure that he indeed had. I ran out of my truck and towards the school to the office.

I approached the attendant who was there, telling her that I would be back and forth from the hospital and for her to ask my teachers to E-Mail me any work I had. She nodded and I went out, watching for him and making sure I avoided his gaze as I drove home. I was broken, shattered even. 

I guess he never wanted to be with me after all.

His parents must've threatened to cut him off their money  if he didn't patch things up with me.

I had done exactly what he wanted. I broke up with him and his parents couldn't do anything about that. 

Boys are pure evil! 

I threw myself onto my bed and screamed into my pillows. How could I have been do stupid as to think he would ever want to be with someone like me, the nerd? I sighed and I could feel the tears coming, but this time I didn't even try to hold them back as they flooded my eyes. I had tried to be strong today, I really had. I dressed up in a nice sweater with my favorite black skirt that was just a little shorter than normal and I even wore make up! That make up was no doubt streaming down my face at the moment and I had no one to comfort me. 

I really missed my mom. I missed her hugs, how kind she always was to everyone, when she brought home Taco Bell when I felt down, and how she always stayed home when I was sick to make sure that I had someone there with me. I missed my dad and his super awkward laugh. I missed the days when I would bounce on their bed every Saturday morning, shouting for pancakes to be made and how we would tease him about having gray hair at 33. That was actually mainly Mom, she always teased him about the dumbest stuff. 

I laid there and just drowned in my tears. Would I ever be complete? My answer came when there were two sharp knocks and the ringing of the doorbell...