Ten

This chapter is a little graphic...idk✌🏻

Ten-Please

Bianca

I'm not sure what I was thinking; in fact, I'm pretty sure I wasn't thinking at all. Who cries for over an hour, messing up their make up and wrinkling their clothes, goes down to answer the front door?! Apparently me. I didn't think about how I looked or who might be waiting there, but when I saw I immediately regretted not thinking. I gasped and tried to close the door, but his hand shot out to keep me from doing so.

"Bianca-"

"Please just go."

"It wasn't what it looked like. She kissed me! I swea-"

"Why should I care? I'm not your girlfriend anymore."

"Then why have you been crying?"

"I don't know."

"Admit it, Bianca. You're in love with me and I'm in love with you."

"No."

He leaned in close to me. "Baby, please see that I'm not going to give up on you."

"You should."

"Well, I won't. Please...come back to me. I miss you."

"I can't...I-I need to focus on my school and my mother's-"

"Bianca..."

"I can't just stop everything and fall for you again!"

"Bianca..."

"No!"

"Bianca, please listen to me."

"What?"

"I just want you to take me back."

"I said one chance...and-"

"And you took it away. I was trying to help."

"I told you that I didn't need your help!"

"This proves you do!" He said, holding up a piece of paper.

"W-What is that?"

"You know exactly what it is."

I gasped and covered my face. How did he find that?! Wait a minute...That day he asked for my notes he went through my bag. Did he...?

"Hey, can I borrow a few notes?"

He wanted to borrow my notes? Since when did he takes notes? "Uhhh...sure," I said as he dug through my bag for what he wanted.

"Thanks, princess.," he kissed my cheek and put my pack in the truck. "I'll see you tomorrow."

"You stole from me," I gasped.

"I admit that it was wrong, but I had to know!"

"You stole from me! How could you? That is private!"

"Baby, please-"

"Give it back!"

"Not until you explain this."

"It's pretty self-explanatory!"

"Then tell me anyway!"

"It's a suicide note what do I say?! I was tired of being bullied and having my mom disappear when I needed her most! I was tired of how many E-Mails and texts I would get from people telling me how ugly I was. I was going to take they advice when they said "just go kill yourself" and I came close once."