nineteen

-Rebecca's p.o.v.-
We pulled up to my house and after I turned off the car we sat in silence for a moment.

"I'll take you home tomorrow. I'm sure you wanna be with your family since tomorrow is the start of our break." I said.

"I don't have a choice. My mother wants me home to be around the family. Apparently my whole family wants to know how it feels to be a junior in high school. Or whatever is happening in my life is just really interesting since I'm the only child from my mom and dad. Either way it means I have to go and be social and happy. I wish I could stay here with you." She said as she looked at me. I nodded.

"Me too." I said quietly and opened my door and CJ opened hers. We got out of the car and rushed up to my room without my parents seeing us, thank god. We walked up to my room and I closed and locked my door. CJ sat down on my bed and I quickly joined her. I glanced at my clock, 3:43 pm. I let out a sigh and asked CJ what she wanted to do. After disagreeing on what to do and arguing for a few minutes we decided to just watch tv. I turned on Netflix and we watched Law and Order for about an hour.

"Hey you wanna do something else?" I asked her. She leaned closer to me and tilted her head.

"That depends. What is it?" she asked me and I giggled and whispered what my idea was.

"You're fucking insane." CJ said and I laughed.

"C'mon it'll be fun." I said as I started to change. CJ shook her head laughing.

"What if we get caught." She asked and I shook my head.

"Believe me we won't." I said as I threw her a shirt to wear. She rolled her eyes and stood up.

"Fine. But if we get caught I don't know you." She said and I shrugged my shoulders as we changed and each packed a bag. After we did, we both snuck out my window and ran down to my car. We sat inside and before we set off I pulled out my phone to see if Brandon had texted me. Nothing yet. I was surprised he hadn't tried to apologize after what he did to CJ. Did he really assume I didn't know??? I rolled my eyes as I started my car. As I drove off, CJ and I could't stop giggling like a couple of 12 year olds. But, what we were about to do was not something a 12 year old would ever do.