twenty

(CAUTION: slight smut warning)

-Rebecca's p.o.v.-

We drove to the park and looked at each other with stupid smiles. I made sure we wore clothes that were easy to put on and put back on. Yup, you guessed it. We were going skinny dipping. We ran to the lake and took our clothes off. It wasn't totally dark outside yet, so we could still see each other as appose to last time it was pitch black and the only light we had was the moonlight and a few lights on the outskirts of the pond. We took our shirts off first, then our pants. I was the first one to take off any underwear, I unbuckled my bra and slid off my panties and rushed into the lake. The cold water was somewhat comforting. I watched CJ get undressed. She was wearing a sports bra, so she slid it off, then held the waistband of her boxers for a moment before taking them off and quickly running into the lake with me. We could see the outline of each others faces and giggled.

"This is so stupid." CJ said as we walked deeper into the water. I scoffed.

"This is fun, c'mon." I said. We got to the deepest point we could where our feet were still touching the bottom of the pebbles below, even if if they were barely making contact.

"Can you hold my hand so we can go further?" CJ asked and my heart jumped. For a split second I forgot both of us were completely naked.

"Yeah. Reach out for me." I said as I stuck my hand out. CJ walked a bit closer to me and her hand grazed gently against my hip bone.

"Shit sorry." She said and I didn't say anything for a moment. I felt butterflies in my stomach with the smallest amount of contact from her. My mind began to wander as I quickly told her it was no biggie. After a moment I found her hand and we walked deeper into the water. I let go of her hand and she swam by herself. I could still touch the ground, so I kept walking but CJ couldn't. After a moment of silence, I felt her wrap her arms around my torso and her breasts were against my back. I suddenly couldn't breathe. She let go and I turned around. She put her hands back on my waist and pulled me closer to her. We got so close I could feel her breath on my bottom lip. Just when I thought we were going to kiss, she whispered something to me.

"Let's go back to the car. I'm cold." She whispered and swam back to the grass. I was left breathless. I walked to the grass and could see CJ's silhouette as she looked for her bag. My heart was pounding. She got a towel out of her bag and dried herself off before putting her panties on, then her shirt and carried her pants to the car with her without putting them on. I walked onto the grass and put my clothes on and ran to the car. I opened it up and CJ popped the trunk and laid down.

"Lay down in the back. Let's listen to music." She said with a smile and wrapped herself in a blanket. I nodded my head and sat down with her without saying a word. She shared her blanket with me, draping one side of it on my shoulder and scooted close to me. She rest her head on my shoulder and I relaxed and put an arm around her. Everything felt right. As we laid back and looked at the stars, CJ ran her fingers up then down my arm then wrapped her index finger and ring finger around the bottom of my palm whilst rubbing the top of my palm with her thumb. I intertwined our fingers together and looked at her. With the dim lights from my car I had on I could see her eyes. I leaned in and kissed her, and she kissed me back. It was so sweet. Innocent. But it turned very quickly. She began to kiss me harder and ran her tongue along my bottom lip. I opened my mouth and she slid her tongue inside my mouth. She broke the kiss and I sighed as soon as we lost contact.

"Lay down." She said quietly. I did as she said. She got on top of me I wrapped my arms around her pulling her closer.

"May I kiss you?" She asked.

"Yes." I breathed out and I felt her lips on mine again. "Please." I said sounding needier than I intended. But it didn't even matter, the moment I said it she shot her eyes and locked them with mine and kissed me swiftly. At first very soft, then rougher. She slid her tongue back into my mouth and turned her head then quickly broke the kiss again.

"You're so beautiful." She breathed out as she started to kiss my neck, sucking hard every time. She then kissed my collarbones and slid her hands under my shirt as quiet moans escaped my mouth. She pulled it up to expose my chest without taking it off and kissed my breast with only my bra in between her lips and my nipple. I inhaled deeply as she continued. She left a trail of kisses down my stomach, and after getting down to my hip bone stuck her thumbs in the belt loops of my pants. She looked up at me and slid then down quickly taking them off and putting them next to my torso. She put her lips on the waistband of my underwear and gently kissed them. Right as she was going to continue, I heard my phone ring very loudly breaking the silence. It scared both of us.

"I'm sorry." I said and CJ stood embarrassed as I picked up my phone, it was my mother.