twenty five

Warning: smut in this chapter oops

-Rebecca's p.o.v.-

I drove up to the house that was having the party and began to regret every life decision I had made up to now as I grabbed my phone and turned off my car. I let out a sigh and checked to see if CJ had texted me back before heading inside. I knocked on the door and some girl that already looked and sounded drunk opened the door and welcomed me in. I found a few people I didn't totally hate and stood with them whilst eating chips. After nodding and smiling as the two other girls spoke of some boy I wasn't interested in, I felt my phone buzz. I checked it and it was CJ.

To Rebecca: hey babe, I know you're out at a big party tonight but just remember you're gonna be ok. Nothing they say can hurt you, take in a deep breath in and out. You got this, I love you vvvvv much and can't wait to see you:) .xx

I smiled as I read the text and responded quickly.

To CJ: wish you were here. These people suck.

I saw her type shortly after I sent that text.

To Rebecca: me too baby. I miss you so much.

To CJ: I miss you too

To Rebecca: Are you alone ish?

My face turned red. Why did she wanna know? I excused myself and went to the bathroom. It was locked so I rushed upstairs and after opening enough bedrooms, I found a bathroom and locked myself inside.

To CJ: yeah why

To Rebecca: I'm sorry I feel so needy right now. I need you here

I blushed again. I decided to play with her a bit.

To CJ: what for babe?

To Rebecca: I want you to touch me, I want you on me. Rebecca I want you here so badly

I felt my heart start to race. She wanted to sext? Have sex? I didn't know, we hadn't had sex yet after our close call at the park. The topic came up a few times but we weren't ready. But I think right now we both were.

To CJ: cj, the timing couldn't be worse. How badly do you need me?

To Rebecca: so badly, Rebecca. Please, come see me. I'm home alone. My parents are out tonight.

I weighed out my options and wrote back.

To CJ: I'm on my way.

---

I rushed downstairs my heart racing, and told my friends I had to go.

"Where you going? You just got here, took a piss, and you're leaving already?" Jenna Demsky asked. Fuck, who invited her??

"Yeah sorry. Parents need me home, adios." I said as I rushed out the door. I practically ran to my car and after getting inside and starting my car, I saw CJ was trying to call me. I answered.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey." CJ said in a soft tone. I smiled.

"What's up?" I asked.

"When will you be here?" She asked in a lower tone.

"Soon babe, I'm leaving that neighbourhood over by the park. You know, the annoying rich one." I said.

"Get here soon, I miss you." She said in a needier tone. Fuck she sounded so needy. My mind raced and went to millions of places in seconds. I drove toward her house and kept her on the phone.

"I'm almost there." I said as I passed my street. "I'll be there in a minute." I said.

"Ok. See you then babe." She said and hung up. I put more pressure on the gas pedal and in a few moments was in CJ's driveway. I checked my breath, makeup, and got out of my car. I walked up to her door and with my heart in my throat I rang the doorbell. CJ answered in only a long t shirt. Her hair was messy, her lips pink and puffy. She grabbed me and pulled me inside and after closing the door I looked at her. Her pupils were dilated. I smiled as she pulled me close and kissed me in a way she never had. It wasn't soft or sweet, it was fast, rough, sloppy. I pulled her closer until we were unable to physically be closer. I pulled away and she invited me up to her room. I nodded and as she led me up her stairs I could see she was wearing her promise ring. She hadn't taken it off since the day I gave it to her. I looked up at her door and she led me inside her room and quickly closed the door. She pushed me against the door and kissed me again. She ran her hands up and down my thighs and I held her face. She pulled away and after leading me to her bed pushed me down playfully and kissed me again.