Caught By The Billionaire

Hey guys, I am now starting this brand new story,

A couple of things to say before you guys can get into this story.

1) I'm british so I may get some American school stuff wrong as I have never been to America and I wanted the setting to be in America. I also spell using an U so I spell Colour with a U so I'm not changing the way I spell. Lastly I say Mom and not Mum.

2) All the characters are my own and I want you to make your own imagination of each character.

3) Please don't plagiarise, all these stories are ones I have made up, and I do not intent to copy anybody's else's work, as I no how much effort people put into writing these stories, so I don't expect any of you to plagiarise.

4. I understand some people may not like the story, please don't comment hate on my stories or anybody's stories, some people like it, and the person will continue writing, don't bring people's self esteem down. If you don't like the story, don't read it and just leave. Off course comment nice things to give support and encouragement.

I hope you guys enjoy this book, and if you do make sure to Vote, Comment and Follow (If you haven't already).

Current cover by _nnadh297

~Ria