Chapter II

Chapter Two

Chapter Two

It was Izzy that arrived she was looking through some films when the pizza came, I paid, and we started eating the pizza, we were watching The Notebook as I had told Izzy that I had never watched it. It was a good film. As the credits started rolling. Izzy put on Entertainment News which was showing some rich actors, actresses and business people.

"He's hot." Izzy said pausing it to a man.

"Who is it?" I said getting some water.

"Alexander Hill." Izzy shouted back.

"The actor." I said.

"Yep." Izzy shouted.

I walked back and saw him and his family going into black sleek cars, he was clinging onto a blonde bimbo, who was probably a model.

"Too bad, will never meet him." I said back to her.

"He does live in New York about 20 minutes by car away from here." Izzy said clearly doing her research.

"He used to go to the school, your working at." She got my laptop and googled the school. It had a honourably person list. His name was at the top.

"Well it is a public school, so I thought he would have gone to a private because his family own H.Corp" I said scrolling. H.Corp ran hotels and restaurants it was very big and the Hill family were the billionaire's of the country.

"His parents wanted him to go to public." Izzy said clearly knowing a lot about the Hill's.

"Maybe you will meet him." I said looking at the TV screen, it was showing Alexander coming out from a club with the blonde again.

"Whose she?" I asked Izzy, as she probably knew.

"His latest victim." I gave a weird look to her. "Joking, that's his girlfriend of a week." She said laughing.

"He goes through women like I go through shoes, and that's a lot." Izzy said again.

"He's a rich hot player then." I said googling him again.

"Yep." She said and drank her coke. "I have work tomorrow, I'll see you tomorrow." Izzy said and left the apartment, I locked the door and all the windows, I didn't leave a spare key under the door mat or on top of the door, I just kept one in my coat and one in a bowl next to the door.

I went to sleep on the page on Alexander, on my bed.

I decided to go shopping to get some food. They were flying my car out, which would arrived tomorrow for me, so I had to take a cab. I bought the essentials, food, toothpaste, shampoo, and conditioner just stuff I had missed out. I got some more jeans and shirts for work which would be suitable as most my clothes were crop tops and shorts, or jeans.

I took a cab back and spent my time making dinner for myself, Izzy came and we talked about her day, she was becoming a very good friend who I could trust.

I off course was not gonna tell her about my past, she only knew I left California for New York. My Californian accent visible to her.

I already loved New York and I had only been here for two days.

The next day, I spent my time looking through New York and collecting my car. It was white and was very expensive, I had been saving up for it till I got it a year ago. It was my baby and I loved it.

I laid out some presentable clothes once I got home, and went back down to the lobby area, where our mail was, I checked and saw some catalogs I had subscribed to and a letter from the school.

The school had given me an email where they could contact me and students could as well. It told me what classes I had and what they were studying for the year.

So I decided to plan out each lesson. They had emailed me on my laptop about how I had to go to an assembly tomorrow with my class after lunch. I also had a homeroom class in the morning this should be fun.

I fell asleep with my lesson plan on my laptop. I would have to make lunch for myself, and get everything ready.

I woke up early and ran out the house with my laptop, bag, and my untied shoes, I tied my hair up and put a jacket over myself, I drove to the school and parked outside, I went to the office and told them who I was, they passed me an ID card and I got shown to my classroom, it was very dull, it had a four windows an emergency exit and seats.

I decided to set up my laptop, but instead I bumped my head on the desk.