Chapter XXIII

Chapter Twenty Three

"How's your first day in Milan." Izzy asked through the phone.

"Amazing, it's hot and I just want to stay here forever." I said to through the phone.

"I have to go." I said to her, she said her goodbye and I waited for Alex to come out the shower.

I wore a swimming costume, and a tank and shorts. I took a towel, I went to the swimming pool and jumped into the water, I swam in the cold water watching the sun go down it was an incredible sight to see.

I swam some more before I felt someone's hands go around my waist.

"Hey." I said knowing it was Alex.

"Hi Princess." He said and kissed my forehead as I bent to see his eyes. I loved his grey eyes, they were beautiful and perfect.

"I wish I could live here." I said looking at the sunset.

"Same." He said and watched the sunset go down.

"I love you." He said and smiled at me.

"Love you too." I said back at him and turned around to kiss his cheek.

We went back up to the apartment that Alex owned here. Alex went to brush his teeth, whilst I checked my phone.

I checked my messages, and saw a message from an unknown number.

"Are you coming to the show tomorrow?" Alex asked form the bathroom.

"Yep." I shouted back at him. I went to sit on the sofa and went to the message.

You think that by going to a different country that I won't find you, now you will pay for going, I have one of your friends, if you don't come back in the next two days she will die and so will her precious baby.

H.L

He had taken Izzy and her baby. No why? I had to give myself up for her, it would be selfish, I was one person Izzy had a baby, I needed to go when Alex was asleep. I had to explain, I just had to go.

I went on my laptop and quickly bought a one way ticket back to New York.

I rang Izzy's phone and to my dismay he picked up.

"Where do you want me?" I said stuttering through the phone.

"21 Newbury Road. Sweetie." He said through the phone, his voice reminded me off everyday and how he treated me.

I hanged up and took my backpack, I put some clothes in and chucked it under the bed. I wrote a long note to Alex and to Amy and Izzy, they needed to know the truth, it was just very heart full to write.

"I'm gonna head to bed, wanna watch a film." I nodded at Alex and we cuddled watching the film. Once he was fast asleep I left the note on the bed were I slept and kissed his cheek.

"I love you." I said to him and walked out the apartment. I got a cab to the airport and next thing I knew I was on the aeroplane to where I would probably die.