Chapter XIV

Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Fourteen

I arrived at school still tired, I was half wat through the first period when my stupid phone went off.

"Miss you say not to use our phones when yours is on." One of the students said to me.

"I know, I forgot to turn it off." I quickly checked the message and saw it was Alex asking about this weekend.

I didn't reply and carried on with the lesson. The day went slow and so did the last lesson. I had some detentions that was never supposed to be there if the children weren't messing about yesterday.

They were sitting in the classroom, they were the usual bad boys of the school, just immature. There was one girl at the back who was here to re-do her homework so she was just quiet, I made the boys do some homework to at leasts not waste the time.

"Miss, you looked hot in the pictures with your boyfriend." One of the boys said, messed up pervy boys looking at me made me feel uncomfortable.

"She did, didn't she." Alex said leaning on the door, all heads span to see him.

"What you doing here?" I asked shuffling my whelly spinny chair to him.

"You didn't reply so I thought something happened." He said and pushing me back to my desk.

"That's cute but nothing happened." I said and pecked his lips quickly.

"Eww." I heard the boys say.

"Why eww." I said copying there exact move.

"Your both old, it's weird." They said to us both.

"Umm we're not old, I'm 5 years older then you, and he's 7, it's not that much off an age gap." I said to them.

"So your 23." They said to me.

"Umm yeah." I said quietly.

"I like your hair." Alex whispered in my ear. He at least noticed my change of hair colour. Taylor thought I had fallen into mud.

"Thanks." I whispered back.

The girl at the back seemed very quiet when she approached me for help.

"Are you ok?" I asked whilst looking at her work. She nodded not saying.

"Alex can you go outside for a minute." I asked politely he pecked my cheek and walked away.

"You ok." I said looking at her.

"Yep, it's just, I was wondering if Mr Hill and I could get a picture." She said looking down, she was clearly a fan as she was star struck and tears were forming ready to tumble down her fair cheek.

"Detention's ending in 5 minutes, stay and you can get a photo." I said and called Alex back in she walked away and smiled happily.

"Can you take a photo with Sophia?" I asked him.

"Anything for you." He said and sat on my desk.

"Detention's over you can all go." The boys left and the girl came up with her phone. She took a selfie with him and then I took a photo of them both.

"Thanks miss, and Alexander." She said and walked away.

"She's a good kid." I said and he nodded.

"She is." He said, he took some of the books that needed marking I put my laptop bag on my side and my handbag.

"Hey Taylor." I said cheerfully at him.

"Hey Amber, remember we have a department meeting tomorrow morning." He said happily.

"I'll see you there." We good byes and I walked to my car.

"Whose that?" Alex said against my ear it tickled and I giggled.

"A friend." I said simply to him. We sat in my car before he sent his driver away.

"Your mine remember." He said and kissed me.

"Yours." I said whilst we were kissing.

"Where we going?" I asked as he started turning out the door, I opened the window and put my feet on his lap as I was super tired.

"A surprise." He said smiling he pecked my lips and looked back at the road.