Chapter XVII

Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Seventeen

I arrived at this massive mansion, it was bigger then Alex's, and it was absolutely amazing.

I walked to the door, and knocked twice, Katelyn opened the door and hugged me instantly.

"Hey Kate." I said tired.

"Hey A." She said not bothering either to say my name.

"Alex and my mum and dad are inside." She said and I walked into there amazing entrance, I saw Alex and hugged me and pecked my cheek.

"Mum, dad this is my girlfriend Amber." He said happily.

"Hi." I said and smiled at them.

"Hi Amber, I'm Katrina and this is my husband Martin." Katrina said and hugged me, I hugged back and hugged Martin as well.

"We have lunch set up outside, so whenever your ready, we can eat." Katrina said looking at me.

"I don't mind whenever." I said and smiled, we all walked outside, I sat next to Alex and Katrina and Martin in front of us and to my side Katelyn sat, it was an amazing lunch, and we talked about my job, there job, Alex, just everything a real family would do.

"It's getting late, I better go." Seeing as it was already 8, and would take another hour to get back.

"You and Alex can stay here if you want." Katrina said quickly.

"I don't want to be an inconvenience." I said to her.

"You won't be. Alex, go show Amber your room." Katrina said and nudged Alex with me away.

"Your parents are nice." I said as we walked up the massive stairs.

"A bit to nice sometimes." He said and smiled at me.

"You look hot." He said again and kissed me.
-

"So how was it?" Izzy asked as she was lying on my bed with Amy beside her.

"His parents are really nice and so's his sister." I said.

I went to have a shower whilst Amy was on my phone. I walked out with Amy and Izzy looking at my phone.

"Why's Taylor texting you?" Amy asked.

"We're going to the movies." I said at her.

"You have a boyfriend." Izzy said to me.

"So, we're friends." I said back to Izzy.

"So, you can't go around with other guys who aren't your boyfriend." Amy said to me.

"Alex would be fine with me going." I said to them.

"Call him then." Izzy said and put the phone to my face. I put it on speaker whilst it was ringing.

"Hey princess." He said once it opened. There were a chorus of 'aww's' coming from both Izzy and Amy.

"Hey babe, I'm going out with a friend from work." I said to him.

"Uh...cool." He said not knowing why I told him.

"She didn't say it properly." Izzy said.

"Lemme guess, Izzy." He said.

"That would be me." Izzy said.

"Izzy shut up." Amy said to her.

"Whose that?" Alex asked.

"Amy." I said to him and carried on. "I'm going with Taylor." I said finishing the sentence.

"The guy from work who was checking you out." Alex said to me.

"Uh yeah." I said to him.

"Nope, please spend time with me instead of him." Alex said pleading.

"Told you." Izzy and Amy mimicked to me.

I rolled my eyes.

"Alex we're just gonna go see a film and then I'll come see you at your house." I said to him.

"Please Amber." Alex said pleading again.

"Uh ok, but you owe me." I said to him.

"Bye." I groaned at him.

"Bye babe." He said and hanged up.

"Told you." Izzy said and rang Taylor.

"Hi, is this Taylor, I'm Izzy, one of Amber's friends, she had to go out with one of her cousins so she can't make it to the movies." Izzy said quickly.

"Yep, bye." Izzy said and passed my phone.

"Now your meeting Alex in 20 minutes." Amy said and showed me to food.