Chapter XXII

Chapter Twenty Two

Chapter Twenty Two

"Firstly what should I call you?" Alec asked me.

"Hadley." I said quietly, I hadn't heard anyone say my name in such a long time.

"Well Hadley, I understand why you didn't tell me, we should leave, get out of the country, I have a photo shoot in Milan in a week, we could stay there." Alex asked.

"You understand." I said and instantly hugged him.

"Off course I am, your my girlfriend and I love you." Alex said and smiled at me.

"I love you too." I hugged him and kissed his soft pink lips. We went to his house and went into his kind sized bed to watch some TV.

"You better tell the school about you leaving for a while." Alex said to me.

"I'll ring them tomorrow." I said and smiled at him.

"I do really love you." Alex said to me.

"I love you more." I said and fell asleep in Alex's arms.

_

I had waken up before Alex who was sleeping, I kissed his face multiple times before he finally got up.

"You should wake me up like that everyday." Alex said and pecked my lips.

The kiss became sweeter, hungrier, and amazing.

After our little make out session, I rang the school, saying I needed a leave of absence for a while, they let me have it, so I went back to Alex's room, he was probably in the shower, I put on of Alex's shirts which went up to my thighs and tied my hair in a bun, and went downstairs.

Alex had staff to make him breakfast, but I insisted I would do it, and they would still get paid if they showed me were everything was.

I put my phone on shuffle and started singing some Shawn Mendes. I was making pancakes and dancing and singing with a spatula.

I heard a laugh come from the staircase and saw Alex standing there watching me.

"Hey." I said and carried on making pancakes.

"You can continue your whatever that was." He said and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I think I'll carry on making pancakes." I said as I poured the batter on the pan, it was sizzling and I put them on a plate and Alex helped himself.

"Mine." I said as I hit his hand.

"I'm hungry." He said wining about to take a bite.

"Kiss me and then maybe." I said seductively to him. He put the pancake down and pecked my lips, it turned into an intense make out session on the counter top.

"I love you." He said getting the pancake and eating it.

"Love you too." I smiled and him and ate one.

-

"Are you sure you want to go inside, he could be hiding in the apartment?" Alex asked as I stepped inside the elevator, he held my hand and we walked to the door, I walked in and saw that it was normal, nothing out of place, everything was the same. I got a suitcase and started chucking all my clothes in the suitcase, I had two suitcases in the end packed with all my clothes and bathroom stuff. I had my backpack with my laptop and I put the books in my bag, and was gonna give then to the students.

"You ready." Alex said. I nodded and we went out the apartment.

Alex drove to the school and I quickly put all the books in the places which labelled each class.

I walked back out the school and went back to Alex's.

"Your car will be at my house." He said and smiled at me.

"When are we leaving?" I asked him, I wanted to get out as soon as possible. I had told Amy and Izzy about me spending some time away from New York, but I would be back when Izzy was 6 months pregnant.

"Tomorrow." Alex said whilst walking into his house.

I wish he just left me alone.