Chapter VI

Chapter Six

Chapter Six

"Finally awake" Alexander said sitting on the sude if the bed.

"What happened?" I said getting up.

"You tell me." He said and smirked. "You run out of a club, onto the road and nearly got run over by my car." He said again.

The memories of last night coming back, me seeing him. Maybe it was nothing. Maybe it was somebody else but why was he coming up to us.

"Where am I?" I asked fluttering my eyes open, I ran to the bathroom and quickly took my contacts out, I found my clutch on the side and put my glasses on.

"In my house." He said as we looked at his surroundings. His face was clear not like yesterday.

"I better go home." I said and got up, I was wearing his shirt, I went into the bathroom, and got changed back into my normal clothes.

"Do you have a hoodie or something I could borrow?" I said, he threw a hoodie which was big for me, I put it on and put the hood up, so nobody could see it was me.

"Thanks for last night." I said not wanting to tell him anything. I went down the spiral staircase and went out the door, I looked down and walked out of the gates, there was paparazzi outside waiting. Creepy.

I walked out looking down not meeting there gaze. They started taking pictures of me, I put the hood down even further, until I felt somebody take my hood down, they started talking pictures of me again, I put the hood back up quickly and quickly got a cab back to my apartment.

I came back and went to see Izzy.

"Where did you go last night?" She asked opening the door.

"No where, I wanted to ask you something, last night after I left did a man come up to you all." I said needing answers.

"Yeah, my boyfriend and his friends came, they were coming towards us and you ran." She said as I walked in. She put the tv on and put Entertainment News on. I hadn't realised but the TV was practically screaming me. It was from this morning.

"Oh no." I said looking at myself, it was one from when the hood was up and one from when they took it down, one when I went inside the cab. They titled it Whose Alex's new lady?

"You were with Alexander Hill last night, was he good." Izzy asked looking at the TV shouting at me.

"We didn't sleep together." I said at her.

"They assumed. Damn TV." She said understanding.

I was more happy about it being Izzy's boyfriend then him. He hadn't found me. He didn't know I moved. He must have thought I was dead. Which would be a better option then alive.

"This is live. We have found her address." A reporter said.

"They found my address." They were walking up the building inside the elevator, I ran inside my apartment and locked the door. If I was on the news, he would find me. He would.

I stayed indoors and didn't bother coming out. I couldn't be seen. My phone had been ringing all day, I decided to check my emails some students had sent some homework in, and some were sending them tomorrow. Some were handing it in on Monday.

I found an email on my normal address though from someone unknown.

Hello Miss Grey,

This is Alexander, I was wondering if you would like to talk today. I could come to yours if you don't want to talk outside.

Yours truly,

A.H

I quickly replied telling him to come to mine, I gave my address and he arrived quick. He must have been in the area, I opened the door and he walked in. I looked like I had died.

"Nice place." Was all he said. It was actually quite clean, my bedroom however was quite the travesty.

"Thanks, I need you tell the reporters to back off, I also need them to delete the footage of me." I said scared for my life.

"I can tell them to back off and stop taking pictures of you, but the pictures they have I can't ask them to delete they will just ignore me." He said at least he was helping.

"Have they left from outside." I said to him.

"There are a couple of paparazzi still hanging about." He said to me.

"I can't live like this, staying at home, I have to go to work." I said to him.

"I know, it will die down, trust me it will." He said to me.

"When will it?" I shouted to him, annoyed.

"It will, if you don't want to be seen, go outside, and don't come anywhere near me." He shouted at me and stormed out. He was so frustrating sometimes.

I did what I was told and just went to work as usual, the stares of girls thinking I was a one night stand to Alexander.

I carried on and stood tall against them all.

The day went on and I finally got to go home, Alexander was right it did die down and another bimbo was now being placed as a one night stand. I was old news and nobody really cared.