Chapter VIII

Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight

"I told you I wanted answers." He said to me.

"I said I wasn't going to say. Why do you care so much?" I said still looking down.

"Your different. Your scared of him. Who is he?" Alexander asked again, my homeroom class were sitting down.

"Everybody line up, we have an assembly." I said to them, I heard groans and mutters.

"Amber, I saw you pleading to leave. I saw you cry and plead, and now I see a strong, independent woman, something or someone must have changed your mood." He said grabbing my wrist as I was about to leave, he whispered in my ear as the class was lining up.

"Stay here." I said to Alexander he gave his billion dollar smile,

"Taylor, can you take my class to assembly." I said seeing him.

"Sure." He said and the class followed him. I walked back in closing the doors.

"I was scared, I thought I saw someone from my past, I was wrong, it was nobody." I said to him, that was all I was gonna say.

"Who is it?" He asked coming closer to me.

"A man, from my past, he hurt me, but he's gone, he's dead, he can never hurt me again, can you leave it like that now." I said, I was lying he could be dead or alive I was hoping dead.

Alexander reluctantly agreed, to it and didn't ask anymore.

"Teaching. Never saw you as a teacher. Maybe a secretary." He said to me.

"You shouldn't assume things about people." I said at him.

"Just as you assumed I was a player." He said and smirked at me.

"How did you know that?" I said asking.

"Let's just say you sleep talk." He said and smirked again, I was seated in my chair and he was on my desk.

"Well, we both make mistakes." I said to him and plastered a smirk to my face.

"Your cute." He said and I blushed, I had never been called cute.

"Your even more cuter when you blush." He said again, I was looking into his grey eyes.

"Why where you so mean last week." I said coming closer to him.

"My dad told me something, and I got angry, I was rude to you, and I'm sorry." He said cupping my face.

"Am I getting a sorry from Alexander Hill." I said smirking at him.

"You can call me Alex." He said, his lips nearly brushing mine, the door then got quickly opened, we quickly looked away pretending we weren't going to kiss.

"Here's my number." He said and wrote it on one of my apple post tic notes. "Call me." He said and walked away.

"Ooo." I heard the class say, I ignored it and put it into my phone at break.

It was the end of the day and I was at home telling Izzy about everything, I still didn't know if I should call Alex, or text him.

I decided to ask Izzy, she said to call him and out it on loud speaker.

After three rings he answered. He actually answered.

"Hello." He said on the other end.

"H...hello." I said stuttering.

"Amber." He said confused.

"Yep." I said and smiled.

"You come for my offer." He said to me. I knew he had a smirk sitting on his face.

"And what offer would that be." I said smiling.

"If you would go on a date with me." He said smiling, I didn't know what to say.

"She would love to." Izzy said scavenging for food.

"Wait whose that?" He asked confused.

"I'm Izzy, Amber's amazing brilliant friend, and Amber would love to go." Izzy said again. She hung the phone up after he said the time and place.

"I'm going on a date with Alexander Hill, the Alexander Hill." I said practically shouting and jumping around.

"If it wasn't for me." Izzy said handing me the post tic note with the date and time.

"Let's get dinner." Izzy said and locked my apartment door, we went to a restaurant and ordered some food. I was super tired, and went to sleep on my sofa. This had surprisingly been a good day.