Chapter XV

Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen

He had drove to a canyon, it was an actual massive canyon, a cliff with rocks and stuff like that, it had an amazing view of the sea and you could easily fall into the wash of water.

"This is beautiful." I said looking out at the sea.

"Your more beautiful." He said and kissed my forehead. This place was amazing and hidden from everyone.

We stayed there for the rest of the day but it was getting darker and colder. Alex but his jacket over me and was just wearing his shirt and ripped jeans.

"Katelyn told me, that you were fine meeting my parents, I was wondering if you wanted to go to California to visit some of your family and friends." My head instantly jolted up.

"No." I said breathlessly.

"Why?" He asked slowly and quietly.

"My family, my family is gone." I said stuttering, trying to hold back tears.

"Gone." He repeated.

"They all died." I said quietly, I wasn't going to tell him about him.

"How?" He wanted to know more.

"They died in a fire, we were all at this gathering in this big hall, and one of the candles fell and I was the only one who came out." I said crying, I was lying, there was one other person who came out with me. Who hated me?

I didn't tell him who the person was, I could never tell him.

"How old where you?" Holding me whilst I cried.

"16." I stuttered out, he kissed my forehead and wiped away my tears.

"Let's go back to mine and we can watch a film." He said and drove back to his.

We got into one of the many houses his family owned, this house was amazing and big, it was absolutely astounding.

He carried me as I was tired and just wanted to cuddle into him, he took my bag and papers and he passed me one of his shirts, I took my clothes off and wore the shirt, we cuddled watching 'Dear John' I cried a bit just because of the film and fell asleep in his arms.

"Amber you have work in two hours." Alex said nudging me.

"More like one hour, I have a meeting." I said tired.

"I'll drop you off at your apartment." He said and got my car keys, and my stuff, he was practically the best boyfriend ever.

I walked tiredly to my car which he was driving, I had a little nap and then reluctantly said goodbye to Alex when I was at the elevator.

I grudgeily went up to my door, I put me sheets down and got my keys, from my pocket, Alex had driven off in one of his expensive cars and I was alone in my apartment, I had a warm shower and quickly put some clothes, it was a red blouse and some black jeans, I got my coat which had my spare house keys and jolted out the room. I took an apple and started eating it whilst driving, it was dangerous but I was late and didn't want to get sacked.

I ran to the meeting but I first set my laptop up and put my bags down, they were meeting in the head of English's room, she was in her mid 30's and I heard her classes were terrible. I would hate to hear her voice for an hour straight for a year. I walked in and took a seat, I arrived at an ok time. Sitting next to Taylor. Amy came and sat beside me and started picking at her nails. She was clearly as bored as I was.

The women did have a thing where she could just make people fall asleep.

"Miss Grey, Miss Grey," The women kept shouting at me.

"Yeah, yes." I said waking up.

"Did you hear what I said?" I quickly looked at her laptop to see it was about marking.

"You were talking about marking." I said pretending I didn't just fall asleep on Amy's shoulder.

The rest of the was a bore, I went through all there tests with them and that was my boring hungry day.