Chapter IX

Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine

It had been a long week, and it was finally my date with Alex, he was picking me up from my now messy apartment. I wore a black dress that fitted my curves, and then wore some black heels, Izzy was doing my hair whilst Amy was doing my make up. The three of us had become really good friends. It was an amazing feeling.

"He's here." Izzy said, practically shouting at me when the doorbell was rung.

"You have a boyfriend." Me and Amy said in unison.

"I know, but it's Alexander Hill." She said opened the door to reveal Alex, in a black suit, he actually looked really really hot.

His jaw was wide open once he saw me, his grey eyes turning bright, his sandy brown hair up in a little quiff. He looked even more hot.

"You'll catch flies, if you leave it open for much longer." I said walking towards him, he closed his mouth and looked me up and down.

"You look incredible." He said with a smirk. Amy and Izzy stood next to each other putting there heads together as if they had created a masterpiece.

"Don't stay out late." They both said in unison in there mom voices. I laughed and waved them off.

"Where we going?" I asked as we went outside into the humid new york weather.

"It's a surprise." He said taking my hand, the paparazzi were following us to the car, I put my head down, so they couldn't clearly see my face.

We were sitting in one of his cars. We were in upstate New York in a grassy area with some trees.

He got out and quickly jolted my door open, I took his hand and came out.

"Were gonna have to walk." He said, we walked around the area, seeing all the nature and life made me happy, my legs where getting tired, I bent down trying to get the heels of.

"Let me." Alex said and bent down taking it carefully off, his hand was caressing my leg, moving up and down, he did it again for my other leg and jolted back up with a smirk, he winked at me and handed me the heels.

"Why me?" I asked as we were lying down on the grass, he was sitting up, whilst I was lying down. I watched as the blue sky was turning into a dark black mist of low energy.

"Why not you?" He asked playing with loose strands of my hair. I got up wanting to know an answer.

"You can have anybody, every women in New York wants you, so why an English teacher from California." I said smiling at him, I wanted to know why out of all the models and actresses he picks me.

"Because Amber Grey, you are the most prettiest person I know, and nobody can compare." He said cupping my face, this time I reacted quicker and we kissed, it was sweet little pecks which turned into an aggressive kiss, it was fast, commanding and oh so sweet.

I let go after to take a breath, I laid onto his chest, and played with the button of his blazer.

"Why did you move to New York?" Alex asked, putting his chin to my head.

"I wanted a fresh start." I said still looking down, the button was entertaining me a lot for some reason.

"Amber, I want to take you somewhere, do you trust me?" He asked facing me, I looked into his grey eyes that were bright and empowering.

"I do." I said and pecked his lips, he was looking into my green eyes, putting his fingers in my hair.

"This weekend, Friday Night, pack a suitcase for the weekend." He said and kissed my forehead.

"Ok, where will we go?" I asked wanting to know if we were going to a hot or cold place.

"It will be very hot." He said and kissed my forehead.

"Let's have some dinner." We got up and the paparazzi followed, I had gotten texts from Amber and Amy, about how they could see the two of us because of the paparazzi.

Alex's bodyguards trailed behind us making sure nothing happened.

We walked back to the car and went to restaurant, it was mostly a rich place where the higher your seated shows the importance you have.

We sat down and ordered, I loved talking to Alex, but something in my mind knew Alex wanted to know about my past.

He could though never find out.