Chapter VII

Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven

I could go outside and nobody would care. He was right and for once I was wrong. I emailed him telling him sorry which he didn't respond to. I knew he had read it and was just avoiding the question. I finally just decided to just find out where H.Corp's main building was and hope for the best.

I went into the building, it was where the offices were, I decided to ask if they knew where Alexander was or anybody related to him.

They all gave me weird looks and didn't bother till a woman about my age ish, came to me.

"You were on the news." She said to me.

"Yeah, but I didn't sleep with him." I said to her. She didn't need to know the rest.

"I'm just looking for anybody who knows where Alexander is." I said to her.

"Lucky you met me, follow me." She said and started walking. I followed like a blind mouse in a maze.

"How do you know where he is?" I asked as we went to the top floor door. It was the only one and I was hoping Alexander was only here and not his father or somebody like that.

"He is my brother." She said and opened the door.

"Alex, there's somebody here for you." He was sitting on the desk talking to his dad.

"What are you doing here, Amber." He said taking me back outside.

"Firstly, how did you get my name and email." I asked remembering that he emailed me and knew my name.

"I know people." He said simply.

"Secondly, I was being rude and mean, I shouldn't have shouted and I'm sorry." I said, I was waiting for a thank you, or an it's ok.

"I don't really care if your sorry or not, I was just helping and that is the last time I ever will." Why was he being so cold and harsh.

"You don't have to be so rude." I said and he started to laugh.

"Like I actually care." He smirked and walked away.

His sister came back out and I walked off not bothering with him anymore. I really didn't care about him. I walked away from her and out the building.

The rest of the week was a bore, and I didn't bother with anyone, I stayed inside marking books and homework that I had been given.

It was Saturday night, I was in the living room marking some books, whilst a film was playing, that I wasn't paying attention to.

I heard the doorbell ring. I had told all my friends to knock instead of using the doorbell. I had ordered pizza, so I out my fluffy slippers on and went to the door, with the money in my hand. I had decided to wear my glasses everywhere, and not wear contacts.

"Coming." I shouted as the doorbell was ringing. I opened it and not paying attention saw Alexander.

I groaned at him, I physically hated him.

"What do you want?" I asked, closing the door a bit.

"Answers." He said back to me.

"To." I asked confused to his statement.

"Why you were running? And who he is?" Alexander asked again looking at my green eyes, my hair was in a bun and I didn't even try to look pretty, in shorts and a tank.

"Nope." I said about to close the door. His foot was on the door, making it not close.

"Sweetheart, I will find out." He said and let the door close. I heard him walk away, he was never gonna find out what happened. Never.

I spent my weekend marking. It was early Monday morning and I walked in. I plugged my laptop in and checked my emails, in Homeroom, there was an assembly, I would have to take them to.

"Put your homework on my desk." I said to the class whilst they walked out, the last student had knocked some sheets down, they left quickly, I went down and started picking them, once I felt someone else helping me pick them up.

"What do you want?" I asked not looking into his eyes