Chapter XVI

Chapter Sixteen

Chapter Sixteen

"Got any plans this weekend." Taylor asked.

"Well tomorrow I'm going to meet Alex's parents and Sunday I don't think anything." I said checking my phone.

Alex had sent a sweet message, I quickly put my phone away and paid attention to Taylor.

"Wanna go watch a movie." Taylor asked sweetly.

"Sure, text me a time and movie theatre." I said and walked to my car. I could finally sleep, I had finished marking books and tests, and now just had one of my classes homework to do and then I could sleep.

I put 'Teen Wolf' on and watched one episode whilst marking.

"We clearly need to go over this question." I muttered under my breath.

I made a plan of one of the lessons and spent the night watching.

I decided instead of sleeping, I would pick some clothes out to wear for tomorrow, I've never met any of my boyfriend's parents, we mostly only dated for a month of two and I would just break it off and move on. Probably thinking I'm a slut at this moment. But I'm a 23 year old virgin, I know sad.

I picked out a red long sleeved crop top and a high wasted black skirt to go with it, I added some tights and my black heeled shoes.

I went back into my guest room and saw a dump, I decided to start putting some of my clothes in the laundry basket and some in the closet that I hadn't worn.

I went down to the laundry room and put my washing in there, I looked through some films that were on, for me and Taylor to watch and saw some great new one's.

-

I woke up early morning, had a long hot shower, I dried my hair and wore the clothes I laid out yesterday, I went out the door and went to my car, to get some breakfast. The paparazzi had found me, and were following me, I ignored them and carried on eating the english breakfast.

I don't know why they cared so much about me, I was nobody famous just dating someone famous and if I wasn't, I probably wouldn't have woke up this early. I drank my coffee and walked around till I went all the round and went back to my car. I drove back to apartment and Izzy was waiting outside the door.

"Finally, Amy and I were waiting." She said hugging me.

"Why?" I asked opening the door.

"Your meeting Alex's family, you need a prep talk." She said and I smiled at her.

"I really don't and where's Amy?" I asked looking behind.

Izzy muttered some swear before running back into her apartment.

"It's fine Amy, we don't need to break in." Izzy said coming back with Amy.

"You were gonna break in." I said shocked at there motives.

"I don't see any other way off getting in." Amy said and hugged me.

"In the month, I've known you, you have never woken up early in your life, we thought you died." Izzy said getting some wine out.

"I uh have." I said reluctantly.

"It's too early to drink." I said again as they were taking some sips.

I took one glass and drank it whole.

"That's the only one for you." Izzy said and drank some more.

"Why!" I whined like a little child.

"Your meeting your rich boyfriends, rich parents." Amy said taking the glass and rinsing it.

"Thanks for telling me." I said and looked at the address, I searched it and saw it was an hour's drive to get there.

"I have to leave at quarter to 12 if I want to get there early." I said looking at the time stricking 13.

"Hah, I remember when I met Sam's parents, they lived in this sweet cosy house which I fell in love with." Izzy said reliving the memory.

I nodded at her and pushed her a bit, to get her out of the daydream.

"I'm gonna tie my hair up." I said get my hair and tied my long now brown hair into a long pony tail.

"Laters girlies." I said, I knew they would stay in my apartment till I came back or would fall asleep on my bed watching programs on my Netflix account.