Chapter XII

Chapter Twelve

Chapter Twelve

We were having dinner in this amazing restaurant, the food was to die for and if we could marry food, I would certainly marry it.

It was always fun talking to Alex, I liked spending time with him, I still however had no idea what we actually are.

I needed to know, it was itching at my brain.

We walked out the restaurant and were swarmed with paparazzi again, did they have no life? I swear they are everywhere, like crawling bugs you can't get rid off, they were coming closer and there were too many flashes, that it was hurting my eyes.

My breath quickened and I looked down not meeting eye contact. Alex caught onto what was happening. And stopped and asked if I was ok.

"I just wanna go back to the hotel." I said quickly sounding like muffled sounds.

"Can you all shut up, and stop taking pictures of me and my girlfriend for one minute?" He said shouting at them all, they all stopped for a couple of seconds and then continued now asking questions.

He had called me his girlfriend. I was his. His girlfriend.

"Are you ok?" Alex asked when we got into our hotel room, we followed half way but Alex's bodyguards came and I felt a burden gone.

"Yeah, I just felt a bit claustrophobic ." I said trying to smile.

"They are idiots, and terrible people, who care more about my social life then they do there own." Alex said with a slight angry tone. I put my hand on his shoulder to reassure him that everything would be ok.

"So, I'm your girlfriend." I said changing the subject, I said it a bit to happily.

"Yeah, I was gonna ask you when we got back but I blurted it out back there, are you ok? With that." He asked sweetly coming closer.

"I would love to be girlfriend." I said and kissed him, it wasn't aggressive or rough it was sweet and simple.

It was Sunday morning, last night was him officially making me his girlfriend, he posted on his social that we are dating? I did the same, and it just felt amazing being able to call Alex mine.

"We have two hours left till the flight, wanna go look around this massive market place." Alex said walking from the bathroom wearing a muscle tee and some jeans again. I matched and wore a short sleeved crop top and jeans.

"Sure." The driver had taken our bags and were meeting us back here.

"We should arrive back in New York tomorrow at about 8 you may be a little late for woke." Alex said as we started walking past some small shops.

"That's ok." I said and smiled at him, this felt nice, no paparazzi, no media, nobody, just me and Alex.

We were in this massive market place which sold loads of really nice stuff, there was this flower crown which I modelled for Alex, he took a gazillion pictures of me trying to model and fail. He posted one and I actually looked cute with the flower crown on.

I bought it as it reminded me of the park, of our first date. We found some really nice stuff that we didn't need.

I liked today it was relaxing and nobody had found us.

It was amazing.

The 20 hour long flight back, was mostly me sleeping on Alex, he was lying on the seat and I was on top, fast asleep, it was a cute picture which a bodyguard took of us. He was playing with my hair and it felt just calm and peaceful. I was getting hungry and tried to find food, I had taken my crop top off as it was hot but put one of Alex's hoodies on and had been walking around a plane looking for food, at the back there was a place where two women sat enclosed in there little area.

"Hi, I was wondering, if I could get any food." I asked literally begging for food.

One of the ladies through some pistachios at me. Well they clearly have no manners.

"Thanks, I guess." I said and walked back to Alex, he had woken up and was on his phone talking to somebody.

I sat on his lap, and started eating the my nute packet of pistachios.

"These are absolutely amazing." I said once I he was off the phone. He dug his hands in the packed and took one.

"They should be." He said eating one.

"Who was on the phone?" I asked seeming intrigued.

"Just my sister." He said and smiled at me.

We put a film on one of the screens and I took his hoodie off, we fell asleep not to long after when the film was playing.