Chapter V

Chapter Five

Chapter Five

Friday went by slowly, I finally decided ro eat in the staff room with them all, they were nice, well some were nice, well actually I only talked to Taylor, they didn't seem to want to talk. I sat and ate my leftover pizza in silence, until a women came and sat next to me.

"Hi." I said trying to start a conversation.

"Hey." She said smiling.

"I'm Amber." I said happily to her.

"Amy." She said to me.

"Wanna go to my classroom, where people talk." I said and she laughed we got up and went to my room.

We talked I had a free period and so did she, so we talked about the school, where I was from and just stuff like that, I had to teach and so we exchanged numbers and were gonna hang out.

It was the end of the school day, I had to pick out what I was wearing to the club, I finally decided to go with a black long sleeved laced dress it was short and I bought it on a wim ages ago. I wore black 5 inch heels, I walked to Izzy's apartment with my clutch, she came out with a red short dress with red heels.

"Damn." I said as she walked out.

"Have you seen yourself? You look hot." She said and I smiled, we walked down and took a cab to the club. It was very fun inside, the loud music drowned out the sound of the voices, we met up with some of her friends and started drinking shots.

"Let's dance." One of Izzy's friends said, we started moving to the dance floor. I had no idea how much I had had to drink, but I definitely was seeing things.

I could see him. The person who I had tried to run away from. The person who I hated.

He couldn't be here. He couldn't be. How did he find me? It's probably my imagination. He was coming closer to us. No. Nope, not going through this I ran. I ran out of the club, I was in tears running, I took my shoes off and started running on the road till I was out breath. Next thing I knew I heard a car in front of me stop, it tapped me a bit and I stumbled. He couldn't be here.

I laid there sitting on the ground worthless against the car.

"Hey, hey, are you ok." The man said coming out of the car.

"Does it look like I am?" I asked crying, tears falling down my cheeks, he moved my hair and looked at me, he had brown hair and grey eyes.

"Your the girl from yesterday." He said happy.

"Do I know you?" I said still crying.

"We didn't say much, I'm a Alexander Hill." He said smiling.

Well this is nice. Good on you Amber, yeah let's just cry in the middle of the road leaning against one of Alexander Hill's expensive cars.

"You don't seem ok, do you want to come back to mine." He said lifting me up.

"Take me anywhere, just away from the club." I said looking back, I was crying and cold.

"Tale this." He put his blazer around me, he was wearing one of his many suits that he owned.

"Can you tell me what happened?" He asked nicely. He wasn't what I expected, I thought of him as a snotty rich kid, who was spoilt and a bit of a player.

"He came back." I said simply. He would never see me again, but that was all I was gonna say.

"Who did?" He asked moving my hair out of my eyes.

"Someone from my past." I said and then looked out the window, next thing I knew I was being carried up some stairs and into a bedroom, he carefully took my dress of and put me in his shirts, he left me to sleep, and went back down.

Maybe he was better then what the media said. Maybe...