Chapter XIX

Chapter Nineteen

Chapter Nineteen

"Where did Alex take you." Amy asked me once I arrived back to my apartment, Izzy had a dentist appointment or something.

"He took me to this amazing beach, it was private and we watched the sun go down." I said reliving the memory.

"Aww, I wish I had a man for me." Amy said looking down.

"Let's go to a bar." I said to her, she needed to get out of my apartment.

"I can't wear this." She said gesturing to my onesie.

"Off course you can't it's mine." I said and we burst out laughing.

"Borrow some of my clothes, there should be some in the other room." She nodded and scurried away, I wore a black dress that fitted my curves and went to a little over my thigh.

Amy came out with another dress that had a slit in the cleavage area.

"With these." I said showing her some black shoes.

She took them and got changed, I put a little make up, I didn't want to pick anybody up, as I had a boyfriend. I got Amy and put make up on her and curled her hair.

"Now, we are done." I said to her.

"Alex, meet me outside my apartment in 10 minutes." I quickly texted Alex that, as maybe he could get us into some cool clubs.

"Alex will come, so we can get into some clubs." I said and smiled at her.

Alex arrived 10 minutes later and was wearing a shirt with some jeans.

"He...wow." He said once I opened the door.

"Thanks". I and Amy said in unison.

"You look hot, but your not going out like that." He said to me.

"Firstly I am, secondly, we need to get into some awesome clubs." I said a bit hyper.

"Why?" He asked.

"Amy here, needs to find somebody." I said gesturing to Amy who was eating a snickers.

"You owe me a snickers". I said to her.

She rolled her eyes and smiled.

"Come one ladies." He said and smiled at us both, he put his jacket over me, not for it being cold or anything just so nobody could grope me. I have auch a caring boyfriend.

"You two are adorable." Amy said once we were in the car, it was like a ritual for me to put my legs on his lap, and lye on the window.

"We are aren't we." I smiled and high fived Alex, we left our hands together whilst he drove with one hand.

The paparazzi had found us and were following us into the club, Amy went in front then me and Alex, I was still holding onto his hand though.

"Ok, Amy." I said but realised she went to the bar, I followed and we started drinking.

"Alex, we need to find Amy someone, she seems sad, got any friends about." I whispered to him as I took a shot.

"I don't know what you would do without me." He said at me.

"Be alone, and sad". I said and kissed his lips. He went off to find one of his friends.

"Amy, Alex has someone for you." I said to her as she was drinking her martini with a little umbrella.

"Really." She said like a hyper dog.

"Yep." I said.

"I swear I physically love you, and your such a great friend." She said and hugged me, I hugged back and waited for Alex.

"Amy, this is my friend Kian." Alex said with a blonde haired hot guy. He was a bit shorter then Alex, but not as hot as Alex but hot.

"H..hi." Amy stuttered out.

"Hi, wanna dance." He said and took her hand. She smiled at me and thanked Alex.

"Thanks." I said to him.

"Wanna get out off here." He said to me.

"Let me tell, Amy." I said so she would get a lift from Kian.

"Come on." I said and wrapped my arm around his arm.

"Where we going?" I asked him.

"The cliff." He said and kissed my hand as we walked with the paparazzi taking a gazillion photos.