Chapter 6

Daniels POV:

Right now we are just at the studio working on the Nationals routine. It's looking pretty good.

Miss Kare: Alright I think it's time for now you all to work on you solos, duos, trios and groups for nationals. So why not Chloe, Giselle, and Stephanie work in studio a, Riley and James in studio b, Michelle in studio c, Emily in studio d, Daniel in studio e and Eldon in studio f. Work on it for 2 hours and then we will continue working on the nationals routine and then show each other what we got. Then the 4 boys, you can practice your routine tomorrow.

I go and I start working on my solos it is going to be a contemporary/ lyrical piece.

Michelle's POV:

My solo is going to be a contemporary piece

Eldon's POV:

Mine is going to be a hip hop/contemporary

Emily's POV:

My solo is going to be a lyrical piece

James POV:

Me and Riley's duet is going to be a hip hop theme and contemporary and I am so excited for it!

Stephanie's POV:

Chloe, Giselle and I were thinking of doing a jazz/acro piece

West's POV:

Tiffany and I are doing a full on hip hop routine

We start practicing and it has been 1 hour and a half. 30 minutes to go. I can't wait to see everyone's routine

Michelle's POV:

I am practicing when I hear the fire alarm go off. I am thinking what is this like is this a drill or is this for real I run out of studio c and meet Emily as she is running our of studio c. We see each other and immediately run towards each other. We grab hands as we run out of the building. We see miss Kate, Chris, j troupe, b troupe , the rest of a troupe and squeezed all outside. We are all talking to each other as the fire people come and inspect the building sure enough they said that there was no fire but they found of how it was turned on and how the fire alarm went off. Sure enough there was a big pile of used cigarettes the were done but still had the smoke. We all went inside and all went to studio a as j troupe when to studio c and b troupe goes to studio b. We all look at each other and we think we know who set the fire alarm off. Beth had to be one but why did she do it.