Chapter 12

Emily's POV:

Eldon goes and starts dong his solo. He is doing very well. It is going to be hard decision for the judges watching all of the solos, duos, trios and 4 and the group numbers. I go up next and do my solo, after me it is Michelle. I think she is going to win the national solo again. The Daniel goes and does his solos. Next are the duets Tiffany and West do a duet. We all clap for them. Then Kate calls James and Riley and they go and get the music for their duet. All of us are thinking that they should get married when they are older. They are so cute together and have a lot of chemistry when dancing and without dancing. They both help eachother through stuggles in dance life and social life, but most of all they are always there for one another which evryone thinks is the cutest thing ever. They do their routine and we all clap and cheer. Then there is a knock on the door and Kate answers it. She tells everyone to wait while she and Chris walk outside. I wonder who it could be. Kate comes back inside and ask Michelle and I to come outside. Everyone looks at us while we stand up and walk outside.

Kate: this is one of the nationals hosts and she would like to ask you guys a few questions. Her name is Katilyn

Michelle: okay

Katilyn: what studio are you from

Emily: The Next Step

Katilyn: how close are you guys as teammates and friends

Michelle: we have a strong relationship with everyone

Emily: everyone respects and is there for everyone

Katilyn: how do you think The Next Step will do at nationals

Emily: i think we are going to do very well 

Katilyn: what was it like wining against Elite

Michelle: it felt like a huge accomplishment. I mean they have been The Next Step's rival troupe and we have always wanted t obeat them knowing that they have won regionals three times in a row. So to take the winning spot is a big accomplishment and i am so pround of everyone

Emily: me too

Katilyn: on elast thing. During Nationals and we throw in a quick fun comeptition who would be the most prepared or have the most style for free style

Michelle: definetly either: Eldon, James or West

katilyn: okay well thank you girls good luck and we will see you at Nationals

Michelle and Emily: thank you

Giselle's POV:

Emily and Michelle walk in and we asked what was happening out there. Theyjust said there was a host from nationals named Katilyn and she was just asking us a few questions about regionals and national. We continued on while Stephanie, Chloe and I did our trio and all the boys did their group performance. Kate told us that we all did very well and to get rested up because she said tomorrow Chris and her are going to work our buts off. We all thank them and left. 

We all decided to go out for dinner. WE were all talking and when Daniel spoke up and said that James and Riley should win the duets contest and they should have a future later on and start a family. We were all making fun of them while Riley and James were blushing and looking at each other. Then we heard someone singing happy birthday from the other side of the room. We looked over our shoulders and looked to the other side of the room. We look and Michelle tell sus not to look. We all turn our head and she ducks her head. Riley asks why and Michelle says that the person who people are singing happy birthday to was here ex-boyfriend Hunter who now has a girlfriends named Thaila. Also, known as one of Michelle's best friends when she was in Wisconsion. 

Shout outs to:

@MissFutureHenderson

@Mollybrown20

@molliepic

@epic1230

@keepitswag

@jileyemildon

@jiley_westmily

@thatmonkeystepper

Thanks all so much! ;)