Chapter 38

Previously:

Stephanie: thanks dad

Kate: hey guys

Michelle and Emily: 5,6,7,8

Giselle's POV:

Right now we are just heading to bed after a very exciting first day back to dancing and in a new studio. We go into our own rooms and get prepared. Later, we all say good night. Tomorrow is Friday the 13th and i can definetly feel some fear approachong me as we get closer and lcoser to the day. 

The next day everything seems to be going well that was until we hit 1 hour into dancing. We hear a loud fall and we turn to see who had fallen down. Emily and Michelle were already counting so when they saw the person who fell down they sprinted to the person. I look to see West down with him hurting his ankle. 

Amanda: OMD

Kate comes in very worried with Phoebe and they ask West if he is okay. 

Phoebe: are you okay

West: i am fine, but it just hurts to walk on it

Emily: nationals is in 1 and a half weeks!

Michelle: will you be okay by then 

West: yeah just hurts 

I see James and Eldon start inspecting where West was when he fell down. They are looking around until. Eldon steps in a particular area and he slips and falls on his butt. We all laugh as we ask if he is okay

Eldon: yup i am fine just fine just a little bruise on my butt bone

James: how did you fall

Everyone got on their hands and knees to see where is was slippery where West and Eldon had fallen down. where is it. 

Emily's POV:

 i am feeling where the slipery spot could have been when i touch my hand down and it made my hand slip a little i searched around that area and there was nothing left slippery. I check ed the exact sopt where my hand slipped and sure enough it was slippery. 

I told everyone and now we have a a place that says "Do Not Step" that is just to let us know about where the spot that is slippery. We asked Elite and they swore that they didn't do that. Elite was actually now getting some of their dance members killed. 

A few days has passed and we have actually become very close friends with Elite. We have welcomed them in a few times and they have given us hints about how Nationals is like. They have also helped with some parts of the routine and what we can do to blow the judges minds. 

That's when we saw someone outside the studio/resort with a gun and a blue print. We looked and noticed that he was the killer. 

Kate: we need help know

Lucien: someone call the cops

Phoebe: already on it

Phoebe: hell oyes right out side our hotel our adress is........... they said they are coming

We watched as they took away the man and he said right before he got into the car. Elite and The Next Step will never make it. That was when it was time to pull the buzzer and the policeman killed him. The girls couldn't bare to see a bloody body we they left. 

We deicded if Elite and The Next Step wanted to combinded the studios to make the best studio ever. Lucien, Kate and Phoebe like the idea and agreed. 

Coming Up:

Presenting The Next Step Dance Studio/ Academy

Emily: this is it

In the first round the duet that will be moving on is................

Riley: *crying*

Phoebe: what is wrong