Chapter 30:

PREVIOUSLY:

Eldon: we think it could be on the 13th day

Michelle: 13 bad things could happen

Stephanie: 1:13pm aka. 13:13 something bad can happen

Giselle: 13 people get killed

Chloe's POV:

Right now we are just sitting around waiting to find out what Elite's plan is with "13". Riley and James are in Emily and Riley's room watching tv and maybe making out. At least that's what we saw when Giselle and I were walking out of our room and heading towards the living room when we peaked in and saw then cuddling up together. They look so cute together.

James' POV;

I am right now just cuddling up with Riley on her bed in her and Emily's room and watching some tv when it switches to breaking news.

New person: Attention everyone some breaking news has happened the popular studio The Next Step just lost a dancer. There was a big bang that has gone off in The Next Step studio and apparently Sara who is a girls who dances in b-troupe has been killed.

Riley immediately jumps because Sara is one of her best friends in b-troupe. WE go and tell the rest of a-troupe as they are all in the living room and kitchen. The girls are in the kitchen baking some treats while the boys are watching them cook, testing out the batter, licking spoons, and chillin' in the living room which was connected to the kitchen.

Riley: guys Sara has been killed

Everyone: what

James: turn on the news

Giselle rushes to the radio while Eldon turns on the tv. The news comes on and says the exact same thing what me and Riley heard in the news. Everyone just watches in horror. We can definitely tell from right now that Emily's group and Daniel's group is on the right track, but you never know what can happen. This is not good. WE have to somehow warm the rest of the people at the next step studio.

Kate phoned Emily and told us that everyone needs to get out and that we are in charge since, Chris, Phoebe and her are all at family emergency's. This is going to end badly.

Eldon: i can't believe it

Giselle: i know Sara got killed

Eldon: its all over the news

Amanda's POV:

I can't believe that my own team is doing this to my new team. Elite was never family, but the next step is a family and supports on another through though and hard times, but we have come together as a family in the end.

Giselle: i am shocked

Amanda: this is a nightmare

Tiffany: i know

Amanda: i can't believe that they were my friends and then yet they just are now probably wanting to kill me. I was the reason Elite was able to win Regionals 3 times in a row and have a try at Nationals. There are not going to tear me down, i am stronger than they think.

Emily's POV:

Words literally cannot describe how i am feeling right now. I mean me and Amanda both went there and yet they're tearing The Next Step apart. I just..........

Emily: I can't believe it

COMING UP NEXT TIME:

Amanda: it happened twice now

Tiffany: not just one though

James: i am shocked they would do that

Riley: we are in trouble

Who was so sad at the end of yesterday's episode? i found it so sad. Anyways thanks guys for reading my story and getting me over 5,000 readers! i really appreciate it.