Chapter 28

Chloe's POV:

As I enter the room I notice that Riley, James and Eldon are looking at a note. Me, Tiffany and Stephanie go look. We read it and yet we all now have idea what to do. Miss Kate told us to go home and that she will be away for a family emergency so now not only do we have to look out for whoever Ekite decides to kill, but now we also don't have an adult with us. Phoebe and Chris went along with Miss Kate so now we have no one.

We all decide to go to Emily and Riley's place. But we all slept upstairs. There were three rooms upstairs. Riley's room, Emily's room and their parents room.

In the parents room was James, Eldon, West, Daniel. In Emily's room there was Emily, Stephanie, Tiffany. In Riley's room there was Riley, Amanda, Giselle and me. We all went and locked all the windows and balcony door inside the room so no one could get inside.

Giselle's POV:

The next morning Amanda, Riley, Chloe and I all wake up and got dressed for dance and then started to head downstairs.

Emily's POV:

I wake up and notice that Stephanie and Tiffant are already awake waiting for me so I quickly get up and go downstairs with them.

Daniel's POV:

West and I wake up first and then about 5-10 minutes later, Eldon and James wake up. We go downstairs and notice that we are the last ones there. We all sit around the table.

I sit down beside West and Chloe.

The seating was like this:

West, me, Chloe, Giselle, Amanda, Michelle, Eldon, James, Riley, Emily, Tiffany, Stephanie. West whispered something to me. He told me that we were going to play a game.

West: do you wanna playa game

Everyone: sure

West: okay, the game is telephone

West whispers this in my ear. "West is so funny he look like a bunny" I pass it on by the end everyone is making weird faces. That means that it must be something weird. Stephanie says it out loud. "West is a bunny and he is grumpy?" We all burst out laughing especially me and west since we are probably the only ones who understand it. Who messed it up.

Riley: that's what James told me

James: that's what I heard from Eldon

Eldon: I didn't hear it all and didn't know the order so I guessed.

Emily: okay so for that I guess Eldon will be the last person this time. We kept on doing it until everyone got a chance to me the end person. Then we got outside and got into the cars. As we were getting inside we hear a gun shot and it sounds very close to is. We all sprint into the cars. Eldon, Emily, Daniel, and Stephanie all got into the driving seats and drove away.

Once we got their we thought that we should go somewhere else so in that case we did. We went to the beach and practiced there. People we applauding for us and giving us tips even though we were just practicing. That's when we heard the gun shot again except on a boat. We turned around and noticed there was Elite in the boat coming up.

We all got back into the cars and drive onto the highway. I have no idea where Eldon is taking us. We keep on driving until we finally hit a hotel. We all run in and ask for rooms. Luckily they let us have specials rooms after they told us what was going on and that there would actually be security guards of the hotel infront and infront of our room. So we were safe.