Chapter 14

Michelle's POV:

Tiffany and Daniel return and they tell us everything. I can't believe that they are coming to The Next Step Dance Studio. I purposely just want to dance and not have a drama season. Especially since this is Nationals and not Regionals. If you win Nationals your group is the best in the nation! I can't afford to loose. We need to win. I have been to nationals before so I know how the judges are like. We just need to make it big for our dance group with lots of action going on. I know who will be judging mostly because they announced at the end of nationals last year that they will be the same judges. So The Next Step has an advantage. The only thing we need to do is make sure that Thaila and Hunter don't make it to a troupe and that they are in b troupe. I am sure they can become great friends with the b troupers.

Riley's POV:

I notice that Michelle has a worried look on her face so call her over and we walk away from the table to the enter acne of the restaurant.

Riley: what is the matter

Michelle: nothing

Riley: Michelle I can tell when you are worried

Michelle: fine..... I am scared that Hunter and Thaila will ruin a troupe. We had enough drama when it was regionals and I really want us to win nationals

Riley: same here

Michelle: but I have a weird feeling that there is going to be a lot of drama. And when I mean a lot I mean A LOT!!!

Riley: okay well we will talk about it later we better head back to the table with everyone else

I feel really bad for Michelle. I mean she had a rough time in the beginning of regionals and I can tell she doesn't want that to happen again and that we have to be a drama free studio in order to win nationals. 10 minutes later we leave and head back to our house. We all plop on the couches or floor and just lay there for like 15 minutes. We decide to play a game before we all head to bed when someone's phone rings. Apparently it is mine. Everyone looks at me.

Eldon's POV:

Riley's phone is ringing so she goes and sees who it is. She tells us the the caller ID is unknown. We tell her to answer it. The first thing we here Riley say is hello and then she........

THANKS EVERYONE FOR READING MY BOOK I REALLY APPRECIATE IT! SORRY THAT I UPDATE A LITTLE LATER THAN USUAL. TUNE IN ON THURSDAY TO FING OUT WHAT RILEY DID AFTER SHE SAID HELLO TO THE UNKNOWN CALLER? WHO DO YOU THINK THE CALLER IS THAT PHONED RILEY? AND HOW DID THEY GET HER NUMBER? COMMENT DOWN BELOW AND I LOOK FORWARD ON THURSDAY!

P.s I might update around 6:15-8:00 pacific time or 9:15-11;00 for eastern time! ;)