Chapter 35

Previously:

Emily: that was terrible

Hunter: i almost threw up

Eldon: lets go do something else

Hunter's POV:

Right now we are just performing some solos, duets, trios, small groups, and whole groups. Us boys are right now just doing some flips, turns and jumps. The crowd is going wild as so many people see us and since we are recognized as the regional winners and deafeated 3 times chpion Elite. 

After we we do our part the girls come on as we leave the stage and lets just say they were pretty good. After we went into some solos, everyone was going cheering and screaming. After the last solo we did another group dance and then it went into duets. 

First was Giselle and Amanda. 

Then Emily and Chloe

Then Hunter and Thalia

Then James and Riley

Then Daniel and Eldon

Then Stephanie and Tiffany

Then last was Eldon and Michelle

After Michelle and Eldon were finishing their duet we went for one more group dance except just the peopl going to nationals. After, since so many more people knew who we were people wanted our autographs so we actually got to sit at a table an sign people's shirts, paper, pictures, etc. 

It felt awesome.

After it was 13:13 known as 1:13 as soon as the clock hit the 12:00 we heard a big crash. We all looked and noticed that a ride had broken and there were some people that had died from it. WE were all really shocked. 

Emily's POV:

We heard a big crash and turned to where it was. Right behind us a ride had broken down and some people had died. I felt so bad. Wait, that must mean ELite is around here. Then i spotted Lucien. Once he saw me he ran away. RIght behind his were Elite. I whispered to Riley who was nect to be. She told James and he passed it on until it reached Edon who was the end. *Emily was the front* 

We saw Elite rush off with everyone surrounding the area. After 1 hour we finshed some autographs and went on Thunder mountain. The sad part was that in the same train as us was Elite. We looked back and saw them.

Elite: having a fun time

Emily: very

Elite: woah big mouth here

Emily: i don't have a big mouth

Elite: you sure

Thalia: West has the big mouth

West: it is true 

Riley: anyways how did you know we were here

Elite: we have a tracking device on one of you

Everyone: WHO!!!!!!??????

Elite: not telling

Tiffany: any hints

Stephanie: yeah

Chloe: one clue

Giselle: please

Amanda: boy or girl

Elite: Birl/Goy

Thalia: well that was helpfull

Elite: we gave you a clue already

Hunter: what was that

Elite: the big clue was that we told you how we know where you are

Emily: why not we just look through each other

Everyone: okay

Elite: darn it

Riley and i check eachother, Giselle and Chloe check each other, Hunter and Daniel check each other, Eldon and Thalia check each other, James and West check each other, Stephanie and Tiffany check each other, Michelle and Amanda check each other. 

Riley: found it * as she chucked it away*

Everyone: where was it

Riley: on Emily

Emily: what! how did i not notice

Elite: skills

Riley: it was attached to your jewel on your headband. 

Emiy: oh

Elite: we will find you some how, anyways enjoy the ride

Everyone: you too?

That's when the ride started

Coming up:

Riley: this place is a mess

Amanda: i don't think i can do this

West: there is some bad news

James: get out now