Chapter 21

Amanda's POV:

Walking into Elite just bring back memories we stand ina striaght line as i grab onto Riley and emily's hands. We all pull our hand up as Elite looks at us and say "WE ARE A TEAM THAT IS HAPPY TO HAVE SOMEONE HERE!" They all are surprised that Amanda switched to The Next Step Studio.

Lucien: Amanda how could you

Riley: you were the one who kicked her off the team

Amanda: yeah

Her and and Riey high five and then then give Elite a sassy look. With that we all give them sasyy loks then leave.

We leave and are all so happy. Amanda is especially happy tht she could go in the studio and tell them off and show them that she is going to nationals. Even though she is an alternate you never know what can happen at nationals.

I feel like home now. I mean i did feel like a was a thome at Elite, but now that i think about it The Next Step is my real home. Everyone respects one another and always help each other when they are going through hard times. We all go back to The Next Step studio. We all decide to have just a fun day so we just put on some music and dance and mingle around with others. Lots of people ask me how i think of Elite to The Next Step.

Amanda: so much better thatn Elite. We were only about competition it almost made me forget why we go to competition and why i dance

Riley: so do you guys wanna hit the dance floor

Amanda: sure

Emily: wait!

Tiffany: what

Emily: we should make a quick routine and then show it off to all the rest of the studio just us girls

Amanda: i like that idea

Stpehanie: sounds good to me

Giselle: me too

Chloe: gonna be awesome

Riley: sounds great

Michelle: can't wait