In the Act - Calfreezy

Title: In the Act
Pairing: Calfreezy x Reader
Warnings: Smut
Requested(?): yes, but I changed it to a Cal imagine, I hope you don't mind!

---

It's not very often that the flat is silent. Tonight however; Harry and Lux have both gone out for dinner leaving the flat to myself and Callum.

I grabbed my phone and hooked it up to the speakers in the flat and began to play my r&b playlist. It was filled with sexual songs and songs that just generally make you want to party.

My hips swayed to the music and I let my hands move in the air. "Damn babe what kind of mood are you in?" Cal asked entering the room.

"Hmm I don't know. Take a guess" I wrapped my arms around his torso and brought our bodies closer together. Cal's fingers held my hips tight and one of his hands slipped past my shirt and up my back.

I kissed him and slid my hand up his shirt, feeling his toned stomach and as Cal slipped his tongue into my mouth I began to grind my hips onto his. He pulled away and kissed my neck, leaving a deep purple love bite on my collar bone.

"Take me." I said softly, leaning up to press my lips to his.

He wasted no time in grabbing my thighs and lifting me onto the kitchen table.

"Here?" I asked him shocked.

"Here." He said in such a confident voice. "I always have such an awkward time in the bedroom because I'm too fucking tall to have a good angle on you darling." I laughed and allowed him to continue.

Cal slid my sweatpants past my legs and onto the floor. He brought his head between my legs and pressed kisses on the inside of my thighs.

Cal was always so slow and patient. His touch so loving and hot. Every single time we were intimate was like the first. A hot, burning love that never seemed to end.

Cal moved to where I needed him most, blowing warm air over my panty clothed vagina.

"Baby, no teasing." I squirmed under his touch.

He looped his fingers in my panties and pulled them down, leaving me completely exposed to him.

In a mere few seconds he attached his lips to me, licking one broad stripe and causing an erotic moan to escape my lips.

He added a finger, only adding to the pleasure building up in my body.

"Callum." I moaned his name.

"Louder baby. I want the neighbors to know my name." He began to suck on my clit and I tangled my hands in his hair.

Just as I felt my orgasm coming the door was opened and the commotion of two boys entering interrupted us.

Cal quickly covered me as the two boys realized what was going on.

"Jesus guys! We eat on that table!" Harry said covering his eyes.

"Fuck not anymore we don't!" Callux said.

They left the room and I felt my blush subsiding.

"That was the most awkward thing that has ever happened to me." I said covering my face.

"Me too." He said handing me my clothes.

I slipped them back on and Cal took me to his room.

"How long do you think they're going to tease us about that one?" I asked him.

"Forever." He picked me up and tossed me onto his bed.

I giggled as he laid himself on top of me and kissed me softly.

"Now, where were we?"