Make Me Proud - Simon Imagine

Title: Make Me Proud
Pairing: Simon x Reader
Warnings: smut + fluff
Requested(?) yes

---

Being a girlfriend of one of the members of the Sidemen meant that I was lucky enough to be able to accompany them to many of their events. This one in particular being their book tour. I was going along to help organize everything and just as moral support as well.

"The queue outside is mental." I said coming in the door with drinks for the boys. Simon, my boyfriend, grabbed the cup of coffee I handed him. He placed an appreciative kiss on my cheek and I handed the other boys theirs.

"When do they open the doors?" I asked. Josh looked at his watch and back up.

"In just about fifteen minutes. I suppose we should get ourselves situated then?" The lads agreed and they all went to the couch and chairs.

"Are you nervous?" I asked Simon. He was shaking his leg like mad.

"Not nervous per se. Just anxious to see everyone." I smiled and gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

"I'll be in the back, have fun love. You too boys!"

There was a chorus of thanks and I walked to the back where I could sit out of the way of everything and wait for the event to be done. I chatted with some of the people that helped organize the event to help the time pass. Soon I felt my phone buzz, a text from Simon telling me they were finished and to come find him.

I stood from my spot and began to search the area. I spotted him standing off by the refreshments table.

"How was it?" He immediately broke into a smile.

"It was amazing. There were so many of them here telling us how proud they are of us. It's so weird actually seeing your subscribers face to face and not just as numbers on a screen." I wrapped my arms around his torso and hugged him tight.

"I'm immensely proud of you Simon. I really, truly am." I said. He hugged me tight as well, lifting me off my feet a bit as he hugged me.

I giggled as he sat me back on my feet and I reached up to give him a kiss.

"Now, how about when we get back to the hotel I show you just how proud of you I am?" I said in a soft, seductive voice. He smirked at me and kissed my forehead.

"Sounds like a plan, babe."

The ride back to the hotel was filled with the boys reading letters from fans and talking about their experience. I was sat beside Simon and across from Tobi and Josh. Simon held onto my hand as he listened to music and looked out the window. I stared up at his face while he did and just admired my boyfriends amazing features.

We were soon back at the hotel and the other boys seemed absolutely knackered. After a brief goodnight, we all went to our separate rooms.

"Tired?" I asked him as he sat his things down on the desk.

He turned to me with a lowered gaze and obviously dirty thoughts running through his mind.

"Not one bit." He playfully ran towards me and picked me up, tossing me gently onto the queen sized bed.

He quickly hovered over me, pressing his lips to mine in an ever so needy fashion. It was normal for him to be the dominant one, but never this roughly.

His hands pulled at my shirt and we pulled apart to remove it. Kissing me even more, he began to undo the button on my jeans and slide them down my legs.

The room was getting heated as I removed his shirt and trousers, leaving us only in our underwear intensely making out.

"I love you." He said, teeth slightly grazing the skin of my collar bone. He was sure to leave a mark or two, his signature move.

I could feel his arousal between us as his hips ground against mine. I palmed him through his boxers, causing him to release an erotic moan.

"No more foreplay darling." He said pulling off my thin panties, tossing them to the ground.

He removed his boxers, grabbing himself a condom and putting it on, leaning down to kiss me as he lined himself up.

He gave me almost no warning as he thrusted into me and I felt my back arch up to meet his body.

I wanted to give him as much pleasure as possible, and I knew how much he loved when I was on top.

I rolled him so he was on his back, and his hands immediately found my hips as he guided me at a rhythmic pace.

He jerked his hips upwards as I bounced on him, creating an intense pleasure between the two of us.

I could feel my hands clutching at his shoulders in a desperate attempt to hold onto myself as I could feel my body getting weaker as he rapidly thrusted into me.

"Simon." I moaned his name as he rubbed my clit in figure eights.

"Louder baby girl." He said in a raspy voice.

I practically screamed his name as he made me cum. He flipped us over and gave a few more thrusts before he came, laying down on top of me with his head in the crook of my neck.

"Fuck." Was all I was able to say. He chuckled a bit, pushing the hair back from his forehead.

"I agree. Let's have a nice hot shower shall we?" He asked as he stood up. I admired his body for a few moments before standing myself, running my hands along his arms and holding onto his hands.

"Love you." I muttered as I kissed his chest softly, walking to the bathroom to start the shower.

"Mmm" he hummed "love you too." He pressed a kiss to my neck and held me close.

After our shower the two of us laid in bed, holding onto each other and I traced patterns on Simon's chest.

"I know I tell you this all the time but you make me so proud." My voice was barely audible.

"I'm glad I make you proud, it makes me happy having my number one supporter here with me through everything."

"I'll always be here for you Simon."

"Always?" He asked.

"Always."