~Chapter 13~

Y/n POV
Jimin's face comes closer but I wasn't afraid at all. I let it happen. The kiss. It's something I wanted too. As our lips met and fitted perfectly within each other's. I was taken down another memory lane. Is this what happiness feels like? He smiled through the kiss and so did I. The corners of our lips lifted, our eyes already closed but tighten even more making our cheeks rise. If this is what happiness is I want to stay by Jimin's side forever. I let the moment sink into my memory and bones. I want this feeling to still be here in the far future for both me and him. We kept our eyes shut to savor this precious moment. We pulled away together but didn't say anything. I didn't because his actions were all that mattered to me.

Jimin laced his fingers into mine and lead the way. "I'm driving" he says and points to the passenger seat breaking our laced fingers apart. Jimin starts the car up and our adventure starts.

"Can I play some music?" I ask him cheekily.

"Sure.." he replies looking suspicious as he caught onto my cheekiness.

I link my phone to his car to play my music. I glance at him before actually pressing play and he caught me, making him chuckle and smile at the same time.

"What is this beautiful girl up to?" he says and I pressed play. His solo song 'Lie' starts playing through the speakers.

"Ahh!! Y/N! STOP" he bursts into unstoppable laughter. His voice comes ringing through my ears and it was beautiful and strong. I sing along to his song making him sing with me. His shyness radiated from his perfectly structured face but I could tell he was comfortable. Lots of other songs played during the car ride, we sang along and danced to them together. It was fun. Really fun.

"We're almost here y/n" he tells me in advance. I look out the window and see a beautiful blue vast ocean. The cliff we are driving on seems old but strong, seagulls flying above us gnawing loudly to announce those who drive past that they're near a beautiful beach. The sky is mixed with different colors. Blue, pink, red and orange. It's jaw dropping beautiful just like Jimin himself. Beautiful inside and out.

Jimin POV
We're here! The place I wanted to take y/n to. The beach I went to for one of our photo shoots. Y/n got out first. I could tell that she's in amazement. Her feet takes her towards the peaceful waves without waiting for me. She standing in front of the coming ocean water trying to absorb everything her eyes were showing her. She turns are head and looks to me.

"Thank you, Jimin. It's beautiful here. I'm glad you're the one that took me here" she says with calmness and peacefulness. She holds out her hands asking for mine. I place our hands together but this time she laced them together. "Please remember me" she whispers faintly. An intense feeling washes over me and I start to feel the pain again. I look into her eyes with torment but again she manages to make me feel at ease. She tightens her grip on our intertwined hands and looks at me with determined yet caring eyes. It really hurts me to know that y/n is hurting too. She's hurt because I don't remember her and I know she wants to help me regain them. She's desperate for me to remember because I'm sure our memories were everything to her. It really was everything to her. She's never once showed me how she really felt about my memory lost because she doesn't want to put me through the agony I'm already in. She always just cared for and showed consideration for me. How can I not love someone like her? She's everything I look for.

We both watch the ocean. Hands connected, hearts connected. The waves crashes into each other like a quiet murmur. The waves roll to the tip of our shoes and gets pulled back gently. A current of cold electricity passes through the air and we shiver together. Everything we did were in sync. The wind picks up and the sea simmers into the beautiful evening sky.

"Let's have a walk" y/n suggests. I just nod and follow her lead. Her gaze still out at the sea while taking a walk and didn't realize a tree branch stuck deep within the sand. I try to warn her. "Y/n-ah be careful!" I yell full of worry in my voice. She turns her head towards me but continues to walk and trips. I've never seen someone fall so gracefully. Her beautiful soft hair blown the the wind complimented her everything. She looks so so beautiful. There's no other way to describe her. Just beautiful. "Argggg" she yells in a cute panic. I chuckle at her yell of help and rush over to catch her. I extend my arm and catch her by her small waist.

The moment I touched her a flashback came flying pass my eyes. My heart quickens its beat.

I see a young girl and a young boy. Very young. She was running around in a big green field. A field full of patches of white little daisy flowers. She ran around the field but was careful to not step on the flowers. Caring and cute isn't she? "Little pumpkin" the young boy called the little young girl sweetly. "Come here!" he says to her, motioning her to hurry with his tiny hands. She came running and trips over. "Oww" she whines. The little boy runs over "Y/n, a-are you o-okay?" he asked her. Very worried. She stands up pats her knees clean and smiles at him widely "I'm Okay Jiminie!"

Oh. It's us. It's me and y/n. I look at her blankly after I help her back onto her feet. I blink a few times to come back to the present.

"Jimin? What is it? I'm okay.. You caught me" she says trying to reassure me that she's fine.

"Oh right. Be careful will you.. Little pumpkin?" I say to her. Her eyes widen at the nickname 'Little pumpkin'.

Tears forming in her eyes. Trying to stay strong, she doesn't let them fall. "You remember?" she sniffles quietly.

"Sorry.. Just a little only.. I just had a flashback of us.. That was all" I tell her. She doesn't say anything and just crashes her body into mine and hugs me tightly. Scared that I'll leave her.

"A little is better than nothing. I'll do whatever I can to help you regain them all. I promise." she says confidently but still sad.

"Hey.. Little pumpkin.. Thanks for believing in me and willingly help me even though we've been separated for so long. Thank you for having faith in me and trusting me regardless. I don't remember anything but my feelings tell me a lot about you" my mouth starts to run on its own. I express all my feelings towards y/n.

She tilts her head up and tip toes. She peaks my lips ever so gently and kindly.

"Will you stay with me?" I ask her nervously even though I already know her answer.

"Always Jimin." she says reassuringly.

To be continued.. :)