~ Chapter 24 ~

Jimin POV
I prompt myself up into a comfortable position. Lying on my side planting my right elbow into the mat with soft sand beneath it while my hand holds my head up. I do this as I watch y/n carefully play with Somi. Y/n sits at the edge of the mat whole Somi sits in front of y/n, on the golden sand, building a castle. Y/n has her phone right next to her and even maxed out the volume in case Somi's parents call. I watch the two.. I just can't imagine the day y/n carries my child or children. He, she, them or they, are going to be so well protected and raised. I can feel a smile growing on my face. I reach out my arm and wrap it around y/n's waist. I pull myself closer to her and snuggle my face into her back. She leans back a bit and re-positions herself so that my head pops out from her right side where she can see me. I also re-adjust myself so that I'm in the crook of her hip, lying on her right thigh. She let's a cute giggle and cleans her hands before placing them on my face and stroking my cheek.

"What's up?", she asks as she runs her slender fingers through my hair.

"Nothing much.. I love you", I say to her.

I overlap my hands with hers, that's mingled into my hair, and pulls them towards my lips to kiss her ring finger. She responds to my touch and bends down to kiss my cheeks and then my lips. She doesn't say anything back and simply looks at me with those eyes. Her loving eyes. She caresses my cheeks again and turns her attention back to Somi while still holding onto my hand. I slowly close my eyes and enjoy the warmth of the sun beating my face and body.

Y/n POV
I watch Somi while she makes her sand castle. I wonder when her parents are going to call.. I notice her brows furrow a few times. She must be scared. Jimin suddenly snuggles in closer, puts his head on my thigh and looks into my eyes while telling me that he loves me. I feel the warmth build up inside of me. He always makes me feel warm. I don't have to say those three words out loud for him to know that I love him. He already knows. I watch his beautiful eyes slowly close as he enjoys the blazing sun.

We've been at the beach for almost the whole day. We stayed longer than planned because of Somi. I'm starting to worry because her parents still haven't given me a call. Just as this train of thoughts end my phone starts ringing, loudly.

*Ring ring ring*

Jimin jumps up at the ringing of my phone and sits next to me. The caller ID is unknown. It must be Somi's parents. I quickly dust my hands clean and pick up.

"Hello, this is y/n speaking", I say into my phone.

"Oh! Hello y/n. I'm Somi's mum", she replies in a panic yet relieved voice.

"Oh yes yes, I've been waiting for your call! Where are you? I can bring Somi to you!", I say to her trying to be helpful.

"No no no, I will come to you. Thank you so much for looking after my daughter. Sorry, are you on the left or right side of the beach?", she asks me.

"Are you sure? We are on the left side", I inform her.

"Yes, I'm sure. Thank you so much again. I will call again once I'm near", she says.

"Okay sure, see you soon", I say and close the phone.

While I was talking to Somi's mum Jimin motions Somi to come and sit with us. She walks towards Jimin ever so cutely and sits down on his laps. He holds onto her little hands and plays with them a little. I look at the them both and just smile.. Jimin would be a great dad. I can't wait to tell him and without realizing my smile grows even bigger as the fuzzy feeling intensifies inside me. I could hear him saying quietly "Mama is coming Somi" and that's when my call with Somi's mum ended.