~Chapter 16~

Jimin POV
I've been thinking about this since I woke up. I think I should get y/n to release all those hidden memories. It'll probably make her feel better and more relief.

I didn't except her to be this tormented. As she was telling her story I felt an immense pain in my chest. She went deeper and deeper into the past which only caused me more pain, and herself. I start to regret getting her to relive these horrible moments but it's for the best. My head starts pounding as if it was a door and my memories were knocking on the door trying to get in but the door was locked. I tried to suppress the pounding so I could concentrate on y/n and luckily I pushed through. Watching her like this really kills me inside. The way she cried, the way her tears streamed down and dripped onto the couch. It was so tormenting.

After a long time y/n says "Thanks again baby", but shyly. She stands up and turns the T.V off, grabs my hand and pulls me towards my room.

"Sorry.. my eyes are really heavy and tired now.. can we nap?", she says embarrassingly while rubbing her eyes like a child.

I close the door behind me and nod my head with a small smile. Glad that she's feeling better but sad that she's this tired out by it. My poor baby. I walk to the bed and motion her to come over. I sit myself up on the bed, leaning my back against the head rest. I pat my thighs and motion her to come over. She trots over like a little kid and sits down next to me.

"No silly lay down.. on my lap", I smile at her weakly.

She wraps her arms around my neck and buries her face for a few seconds before laying down on my lap. I pat her head for a while and hum a tune. Y/n can be such a baby sometimes but that's what I like about her. I like looking after her, making her feel safe, being useful to her. She grabs one of my hands and plays with it for a while and laces them together. Her movements slows down as time ticks by and eventually falls into peaceful sleep. She's so lovely. Why would anyone want to hurt such a soul I start to think to myself.

Playing back all the things she just told me, my head starts to pound again. The memories. That's right. They wanted to flood in and once again they want to flood in. I let it happen I didn't try to hold it back. My head starts to hurt.. ughh it hurts really bad. Damn. I shut my eyes tight and hold onto my head with my free hand hoping it would help, it didn't. I wanted to yell out but my baby is sleeping. I let out a little grunt and there it goes. Memories of the younger me floods in.

"Y/n! Let's make a promise! I know you have to leave but I promise I'll come find you when we get older. When I can be by myself", the younger me says and hands her a bunch of hand picked flowers.

*Memories skips back further*

"Why do you look so hurt y/n-ah?", he asks but the little girl flinches at his touch. But then relaxes as removes his touch from the injured area and gently pats her head even though the were around the same height.

*Even further back*

"Teacher! Um.. y/n hasn't been at school for a week.. Where is she?", he shyly runs up to his teacher and questions the little girls absence. "Jimin, y/n.. hmm.. She's not feeling well. That's why she's not here. Hopefully she'll feel better next week and come join us again", the teacher lies to me. "She's not sick is she?!", he raises his voice. The teacher looks shocked that he knew she wasn't actually sick. She bends down and says "You're right. Sorry I lied Jimin. She's actually quite hurt.. But let's wait patiently for her okay?". Tears roll down the little boys chubby puffed out cheeks. "Okay..", he chokes out.

I feel my hand tighten, it's y/n, I open my eyes a little to see if she's alright. Her eyebrows furrows and her breathing becomes unsteady. I move my thumb left and right and caress her soft hands.