~Chapter 18~

Jimin POV
There's a car coming and y/n is on the road.. There's a car coming and y/n is on the road!! What's happening?! What the hell?! I can run out and block the car for her but that would do us no good. The impact would still get to her. At worst we could both die. There must be another way. All these solution flashes before my eyes. I need to get to her fast. My heart beat quickens like it's never done before. It jumps out of my own hard chest. The car is inching closer and closer. I look towards the car and to y/n. Darkness starts to form around my eyes. There's no light, no hope. I'd do anything to protect her the best I can. Even if I kills me. I step forward ready to take the hit for her or with her but I catch her call out to me along the way of doing so. Her arms stretched out towards me as she calls for me. Her arm. I reach mine out and luckily we meet each other's. I pull her towards me with all the strength I could. All the strength I gained from exercising, all the power and stamina I gained from practice, all the muscles in my arm, my body, everything. I just pulled her towards me not caring if we fall over or not, it's better to be alive. The car zooms pass us as we drop hard onto the concrete floor scraping our arms and legs in the process.

Y/n POV
Jimin who's behind me, watching me fall, quickly reaches his hand out and pulls me in as quickly as he could. He pulled so hard we fall backwards. He hurries onto his knees and holds onto me dearly in protection and scans the streets to see who pushed me. He couldn't see anyone suspicious and turns his attention back to me.

"Y/n! Are you okay?", he speaks loudly while gripping onto me tight. Tears fill my eyes. I knew who's doing this was. Minnie isn't joking about getting back at me.. The moment we step foot out of the cafe something bad happens. It can't be a coincidence.

"It's got to be Minnie. It's impossible for this to be coincidence Jimin", I say to him scared.

He just nods in agreement and helps me up.

"Let's get out of here..", he says angrily.

~~ Time skip back to dorm ~~

Jimin has each hand on my arms to support me into the dorm in case I fall over. My knee got scraped pretty badly while Jimin's elbow and arms got scraped badly. We walk into the dorm, half limping, and everyone stares at us shocked. Everyone is gathered at the lounge. All six handsome and talented boys. They all look at each other for explanation and once no one said anything they all shot up from their seats and took us to the kitchen. Three boys patching Jimin up and three patching me up.

"Owwww", I whine as the medicine they put on my knee stings and burns my flesh.

"Sorry..", Hoseok says apologetically.

"Um.. What exactly happened..? How did you two get hurt all of a sudden?", Jungkook asks with concern.

I look down to my feet and Jimin looks at me then at the boys. "It's.. Minnie..", he says with irritation mixed with worry. Everyone's eye widens as we repeat the event through words. Shocking. We warned them to be careful themselves. Who knows what she'll do to get Jimin's attention.

~~

It's been a while after the car incident. Nothing has happened recently.. but still, I feel nervous, anxious and always on the edge whenever I'm out and about. Today I decided to take Jimin to see mum and dad. They both would be very happy to see him. I hope nothing will happen when I step out of this house/dorm.

"Y/n, I'm ready! I'm excited let's go!", Jimin shouts happily. He missed my parents so much. The moment he remembered them he wanted to see them but as always they were on a business trip and only got back yesterday. I called my parents and told them everything that has happened with Jimin. I didn't mention anything to do with Minnie. They were excited to see him again.