~ Chapter 23 ~

Y/n POV
"Are you ready for the day y/n?", Jimin asks excitedly.

"Yes sir, I am", I salute him playfully before walking towards him.

Jimin opens the front door exposing the other side. The bright light shines into our beautiful place called home. It's sunny and beautiful just like a representation of Jimin himself. A warm, friendly, loveable and beautiful human being. He leans on the door and waits for me so we can explore the day today.

I walk towards Jimin, lace our hands together and peck his soft cheeks.

".. And I'm all yours today.. Forever..", I continue, while looking right into his eyes. I wanted to show him that I've decided to spend the rest of my life with him.

"I know baby.. I know", he says to me and winks. He pulls me in closer and kisses both my cheeks, my nose, my forehead, then lastly my lips. We smile through it like we always do. I'll never get tired of this. It's crazy how he knows exactly what's running through my head..

"I love you Jimin-ah", I tell him again. I've said these three words to him probably a million times but I'll say it again and again and again.

"I know that too silly and I love you too. Let's go shall we?", he says and smiles.

Jimin POV
I can feel eyes on me while I drive. Y/n's eyes. I can feel my face grow a little red from her staring.

"What are you looking at y/n?", I ask her a little embarrassed.

"Nothing.. Just admiring my future hubby.. That's all", she says with a big smile.

My heart races at her statement. This is happiness. I smile without knowing and she leans in closer. She stops just a few centimeters away and I swear I just had another deja vu.

She's the same girl from my dream a long time ago. She still has beautiful silky (your h/c) hair, those (eye color) eyes that are full of love and passion and her plump juicy red lips that are still as kissable as ever. She's never changed. Still beautiful in my dream and in reality.

She then continues leaning forward and connects my cheeks with her kissable lips. I chuckled at y/n's cuteness. I give her a little smirk and my eye smile before lacing our fingers together. I can't wait to ask her to be mine forever.

Y/n POV
Without realizing my eyes shifted from watching the road to Jimin, the love of my life. I stare at him absorbing in his beautiful features. Thinking about how our baby will look like. Would he or she look more like Jimin or more like me? I couldn't help but smile thinking about our little one. I know Jimin would be just as excited and happy as I am when he finds out.. I let out a mental squeal.

With our laced hands and the sun beaming on my face, feeling warm and fuzzy, I feel my eyes drooping down. I feel asleep just like that.

Jimin POV
I take a glance to see if y/n is okay since she's been awfully quiet for awhile and I just chuckle. She just fell asleep. What a little cutie she is.. Our hands still laced. I caress her hand that's connected to mine with my thumb. I.. really love her..

~~ Time skip 30 minutes ~~

We finally get to the beach. I softly and gently peel my hands away from y/n's. Y/n is sleeping facing me so I just stayed in my seat and watch her chest rise up and down. Just admiring her sleeping beauty. I found myself leaning towards her to peck her cheeks and forehead. How sweet.. I decided to set up the beach mat and what not while she's sleeping.

"Y/n-ah.. Y/n-ah~.. Wake up", I call out while shaking her a bit to wake her up.

"Mmm...?", she hums out and turns her body towards me. Eyes still closed. I chuckle while looking at her sweet and peaceful face that has a smile on it. She opens one eye slowly and closes them again. She lifts her finger up towards her lips and taps them gently. Her smile grows even more after her own action. I lean in and kiss her as she wanted me to. Just when I was about to pull back she cups my cheeks in both her lovely hands and lengthens our sweet kiss.