~Chapter 19~

Y/n POV
The expressions on my parents face.. I know something isn't right. Something serious. My heart beats anxiously and uncomfortable anticipating on what my parents wanted to tell me and Jimin. I look over to Jimin, he too, looks anxious and uncomfortable about this. Did my parents know more about Minnie than Jimin and I combined? My heart sank at the thought that Minnie even had the guts to come and bother my parents, just how impeccable can she be. What does my parents' know that I don't? What were they hiding all these years? All my unanswered questions makes me even more restless. I follow my parents down holding onto Jimin's hand tight. He holds onto mine and gives me a little squeeze and pecks my cheeks. We sit on the dinner table, me and Jimin on one side, and my parents opposite us. We only all just sat down but my mum gets up again and hurries upstairs. I watch her go up the stairs and down with a big pile of envelopes.. Letters..

I turn back to look at Jimin and his eyes just widens. He stays silent until my mum comes all the way down the stairs and in front of him. She looks so sad, hurt, upset but most of all guilty. She feels like it was all her fault that Jimin and I couldn't meet but she's wrong, so wrong. If anyone were to take the blame it should be Minnie and only Minnie. She steps a little close, places the letters on the table between Jimin and I and whispers, "I'm so sorry.."

My hands reach up to the letters slowly like a puppeteer controlling it's puppet. I shuffle them closer towards me and open one, hands trembling. 'Y/n', my name, was printed neatly on the front of the envelop. This hand writing.. It looks so familiar. I turn my head slightly to look at Jimin and he looks at me and back to the pile of letters. Jimin always had beautiful handwriting. Even better than mine. This was no other's but his writing. It was his letter to me. All the other letters either had 'Y/n and family' or 'Uncle and Auntie' but this one only had my name. There are only two letters that have my name on it. I can tell no one has ever touched the older looking letter but the newer looking one was already opened. I pick up the older looking letter and scan it a little. Not believing my eyes.

I open it with my trembling hands and read it silently inside my head.

"Dear Y/n,
I miss you so much. It's boring here without you.. Is you head okay now? Does it still hurt? How come you, uncle and auntie never reply to my letters? Am I getting the address wrong? I've picked up a new hobby, it's singing and dancing. I even asked my mum to apply me into a dance school. What are you doing? You always like to mix and match clothes so maybe a fashion designer? Hmm.. Well I guess I'll stop here today.. Missing you heaps y/n.. I promise I'll come find you. When I get really good at dancing maybe become famous (hahaha), I will definitely come find you. See you again y/n.

P.S. I never got to tell you but.. I really really really like you. Not as a childhood friend like but you know.. that kind of like.

P.S.S. Please reply me.

- Jimin"

The next letter with my name.. The already opened one has splatters of blood stains on it.. I look up at my parents confused and scared. They just nod at me telling me to go on and read it.

"Y/n-ah.. I've come to accept that you've never received my letters or maybe you did and you just don't want to reply me, since I've never gotten a reply these past 3 years.. I'm trying for the last time hoping you'd see this letter. This will be my last letter I'm writing to you. I'm actually coming to where you are.. I joined a group successfully and so I need to move to where the company I'm in is located. If you ever see this letter please come to xxx bus stop at 2PM I'll be there waiting for you..

I miss you.. Please come..

- Jimin"

Tears fill my eyes. A tiny sob escapes and without control I broke down. I couldn't control my breathing anymore. Jimin takes the letter out of my hand and reads it quickly. He places it down and pulls me into his chest. I bury my head into his shoulders and cry as loud as I could. I repeatedly say 'I'm sorry' to him. I just couldn't bare the fact that he wrote to me for three years and not once did I reply, not once did I even see this letters, know of their existence. It broke my heart knowing he was trying to get to me, waiting for me everyday. I feel sorry for not being able to do anything, for having to keep him hanging for all those years. My lost memories start flowing into my messy and apologetic mind.