~Chapter 15~

Heyaa,
Omg guys can we just take a moment and appreciate how damn cute Jimin is 😍😍😍 ^^^^ Ahhhh omg just look at him!!!
Okaay, back to it :)

Jimin POV
I hug y/n closer to me. This is the hardest she's ever cried. This is worst than all the fights we had combined together. Just what the hell did Minnie do to my baby pumpkin. I pat her back as carefully as I can and hush her to help calm her down. She rests her forehead on my chin. I lift her head a bit and plants kisses on her forehead while telling her everything is okay now.

We had to wait for everyone to pack up and leave. Usually everyone goes to celebrate after a show and today is no exception. By the time everyone finishes packing up and is ready to leave y/n has already started to worry again and cries herself to sleep on the couch. I excuse myself from joining the party tonight and waited for everyone to leave. When it's just me and y/n left in the room I walk over to sit next to her. I watch her chest raise and slowly fall back down. She's deep asleep. I caress her face as softly as a feature hitting the floor careful not to wake up the sleeping beauty. Admiring how beautiful this wonderful girl is. I sigh heavily thinking about what happened with Minnie. I need to find out what she did go y/n and what she did to me. That is if she has done something. I slowly position y/n so I could bridal style carry her to the car. I carefully place her in the passage seat. She's looks so peaceful and carefree sleeping but I know she's terrified deep down, even in her sleep.

I don't bother letting y/n stay by herself tonight. I drive us both back to the my dorm. "Y/n-ah, we're home. Wake up" I say softly not to startle her and shake her a little. "Hmm.." She whines. "Come on babe, lets get inside" I say to her quietly. She stretches her arm, legs and body before waking up and getting out of the car. I go in after y/n and watch her walk to my room tired, energy completely drained out of her. My poor baby. I close the door behind us and wrap my arms around y/n from behind. She leans back into my chest and pulls me along with her to the bathroom. We stay in that position for awhile, I could feel her love for me radiating out, how did I manage to score someone as wonderful as her. "Lets get ready to sleep baby" she says without energy. I realize she doesn't have sleeping clothes over so I go over to my closet to look for an oversized shirt for her. I go back to the bathroom and hands her one of my long black t-shirt. She took the shirt and got changed right in front of me sexily, she knew what she was doing. I bit my lower lip. Damn. Shit. She looks hot in my shirt. My black shirt drapes down her body and stops mid-way of her thighs. My blood starts to boil and my heart quickens. Wow. Who knew she could pull of something like that. She changes and walks up to me. "Next time honey", she teases and heads to bed before me. Keep it down buddy I think to myself looking down.

I get change myself and slide into bed. She almost immediately turns her to body to face me with her arms open when she notices me getting under the blankets. I grab her arm and pull her towards my chest. I hug her protectively as she snuggles warmly into me. Ahh. Just how much I love this. I feel so complete with her next to me. Within seconds of being in my arms y/n falls asleep again. I watch her for awhile and fall asleep myself. But, right before I did I wished my beautiful girlfriend goodnight and kissed her forehead again with as much as love as I could possibly give. "I love you y/n", I mumble sleepily and drifted to sleep.

~~ Morning ~~

A "mmm~~" escapes my mouth as I wake up. I feel a pair of arms wrapped around my body which wasn't there before I went to sleep. I look down and see y/n, she snuggled right up to the crook of my neck. Seeing her first thing in the morning makes my hear flutter and extremely happy. I smile at her, even though she can't see me. I prop myself up so I could see her better. Placing one hand over my ears so I could lean my head on it with my elbows propped on the bed to lift it up.