~Chapter 22~

Y/n POV
"Nnnn.." escapes my mouth. My body feels heavy.. My throat dry and bruised. It hurts.. I try to lift my hands up to my throat to have a feel of it but it feels heavy? I look down and oh.. Jimin.. He slept on my hand.. Hahahaha what a cutie.. I feel my lips curving upwards and a giggle came out.

"Mmmmm", he hums out and rubs his face into my hand.

I ruffle his hair with my free hand.

"Are you awake handsome?", I ask him in a whisper with a very hoarse voice. My voice didn't come out smooth and gentle as I wanted it too. I feel my throat with my free hand and it saddens me. Recalling everything that happened. Jimin sits up straight with big eyes as soon as he heard my not-so-pleasant voice.

"Baby! Y/n-ah!", he says excitedly.

"You're awake!", he states the obviously and before I could even reply he cups my face and kisses my dry lips. My eyes closes automatically at his action. I rest my hands on his wrists and kiss him back. We smile through the kiss. We break away and he kisses my forehead.

"I'll call the nurse, just wait a bit okay?", he says and pulls me in for a hug.

I couldn't talk properly so I gave him the okay hand signal. He realizes and looks sad again. He caresses my cheeks and leaves to get the nurse. After a short while Jimin and the nurse comes back. The nurse does her thing and checks up on me. Testing some things and asking me a few questions. She leaves and comes back letting us know that I can leave after a week.

~~ Time skip to after a week ~~

Minnie got put into a mental hospital while I was still in hospital. The judge was going to put her into prison for attempting murder but decided this all must've been due to her mind. Instead of putting a young girl into prison the judge decided to put her into a mental hospital to see if she will improve and become better.

My hoarse voice disappeared and becomes smooth and soft just like how it was before. We go back to the dorm from the hospital. Everyone else is at the studio practicing so it's just me and Jimin at home. Jimin carries the bag full of clothes and belongings from the hospital into his room to unpack.

I walk in behind him and close the door behind us. He stops by the bed so I did too. I stand right behind him sliding my hands between his arms and intertwining my own fingers, giving him a back hug. I lean my head on his back just enjoying the moment. Happy to be alive and by his side. He untangles my fingers and turns towards me resting his arms over my shoulders.

"What's up?", he questions raising his eyebrows.

I don't reply but instead I bite my lips and look down. "Thanks.. For everything baby.. I.. Love you..", I tell him with all my heart and pull him in for a tighter embrace. He returns my embrace lovingly and safely. He pulls away and cups my cheeks. He leans closer and kisses my soft and moisturized lips. It begins as a soft and sweet kiss and suddenly it turns into a hot and passionate kiss. I break away trying to catch my breath. He turns me around so my back is facing the bed and he guides me down.

"I love you.. Park Jimin", I confess.

"Mmm.. I love you too y/n", he confesses and leans down to kiss me again.

~~ Time skip 4 years ~~

Jimin POV
Today's the day.. It's the big day. I'm doing it today. I'm going to ask y/n to marry me.

It's the weekend and y/n is upstairs, still sleeping in our room. During the last 6 years we've been saving up like crazy and recently bought a house. It's something we both wanted and we're happy we achieved it. We've talked about getting our own house, marriage and children, and I think it's the right time for all this now. I guess children would have to come later since that.. takes time. Damn.. but how nice would it be if y/n was carrying my very own child.