Decision

Taehyung's POV:

Today was like all others days except I had my bright pink cast on my left foot.

I purposely woke up early and made my own breakfast. I just needed time for myself.

I already felt like shit and the members weren't helping.

Even if I opened my mouth they would immediately shoot daggers at me. It hurt but I knew they didn't mean it, I was probably being a burden to them.

However those thoughts changed the second the morning started.

While finishing preparing my breakfast I heard the 6 heavy sets of footsteps travel down the stairs.

I didn't pay much attention because I was caught up in taking pictures of my breakfast.

"Yah....Seokjin I didn't know you made breakfast already." I heard Namjoon mumble still sleepily.

"That's weird cause from what I know I haven't made breakfast," Seokjin replied as they headed to the dinning room.

"Good morning guys!" I chirped. They all looked up and rolled their eyes.

I shook it off and continued being happy.

"How'd you guys sleep? Did you guys sleep well? Do you guys want to go to the park?" I spat questions excitedly at them.

"Did you make breakfast Taehyung?" Seokjin interrupted me changing the subject.

"Ah yes." I replied.

"So where are our plates?" Jimin questioned.

"Wait where is the rest of the food?" Hoseok now entered the conversation.

"Taehyung did you make food only for yourself?" Yoongi spat at me.

All of sudden they all started spitting comments at me causing a hidden feeling surface.

I had enough.

They treat me like shit and they believe I should do all this stuff for them. I'm so done with all this.

The anger I had kept bottled deep inside me suddenly roared and wanted to be let loose.

This time I didn't stop it I let it come out. I made my decision.

I became all silent.

Each member looked at me but continued bickering.

I hastily stood up causing them to go silent.

"Where do you think you're going? Don't disrespect you hyungs!" Namjoon yelled at me.

"Ha! You think I'm disrespecting you guys!? Actually open your eyes! If you guys stopped looking at all the bad things I do maybe you would realize you guys are disrespecting me!"

My voice began to rise.

"YOU KNOW WHAT I HAD ENOUGH! EVERY SINGLE FREAKIN DAY OF MY LIFE IN THIS GROUP YOU GUYS TREAT ME LIKE SHIT AND DON'T EVEN CARE ABOUT ME! YOU GUYS ARE SO CAUGHT UP IN PESTERING ME THAT YOU ARE BLINDED ON THE REAL PICTURE! I HAVE FEELINGS YOU KNOW! ALL THE DAYS I WAS DOWN OR HAD A PROBLEM YOU GUYS WOULDN'T GIVE A SHIT! YOU NEVER CARED ABOUT WHAT I WAS FEELING YOU JUST CARED ABOUT YOUR FREAKIN SELVES!DON'T EVEN THINK I DIDN'T SEE ALL THOSE EYE ROLLS, ANNOYED LOOKS, AND I JUST WANT YOU TO SHUT UP LOOKS!  IN FACT DON'T THINK I DIDN'T HERE YOUR OWN OPINIONS ON ME! BUT BECAUSE I WANTED TO BE A GOOD MEMBER I DECIDED TO PUSH ALL OF THAT BEHIND AND CONTINUE ACTING LIKE NONE OF THAT HAPPENED! EVERY DAY I WOULDN'T BE INVITED TO EAT WITH YOU GUYS AND WHEN I DO COME DOWN I DON'T HAVE A SEAT, A MEAL, OR COMPANY TO TALK TO! I AM FREAKIN FRUSTRATED LIKE HELL RIGHT NOW! EVERY DAY SINCE OUR DEBUT YOU GUYS HAVE TREATED ME LIKE AN OUTSIDER! YOU TREAT ME AS IF I DON'T BELONG!...you're right I don't belong...BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVE TO TREAT ME LIKE SO! YOU KNOW WHAT I AM SO DONE WITH ALL OF YOU GUYS! I AM NO LONGER GOING TO PUT UP WITH YOUR CRAP ANY LONGER! I AM SO DONE WITH THIS CRAP! IT IS TIME FOR YOU GUYS TO WAKE UP AND GO SMELL THE ROSES! BECAUSE I AIN'T DOING THIS ANY LONGER! I yelled at them, anger fuming from my face and tears streaming down my cheeks.

I picked up my breakfast plate. "YOU WANT BREAKFAST?! THEN COME AND GET IT!" With that I lifted the plate above my head and smashed onto the ground, glass shards and food exploding everywhere. Fuming I made my way to the door slamming it shut leaving the stunned members behind.

I yelled in pure anger and shoved my hands in my pocket, hopping on my right due to my stupid broken leg down the street.

Sitting on the parks swings I yelled once again letting all the anger I kept housed and bottled up inside out.

Meanwhile..........................

"What the fuck just happened?" All members asked each other in shock.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys. You guys literally read my mind when you posted the comments because what you guys said was what I was going to do somewhere in the story^-^. Anyways I felt like writing another part so yeah. I'll update this story and GIVE AND TAKE soon. Hope you enjoyed the chapter and continue reading. Fighting! ^_^

 Fighting! ^_^