Sober

Taehyung's POV:

I left the members and bounded off with frustration present.

"They must have a thick skull because however many times I hint that they no longer can control me they never get the memo." I grunted angrily as Sehun tried to catch up to me.

"Yah! I know you have an unlimited supply of energy in you but can you please try to slow down." Sehun whined giving me a little puppy face.

"Aish... fine but just because you look to cute making that face.." I cooed and playfully punched his shoulder.

"I'll leave before you. I have to prepare the party anyways." I said bowing and heading to the door.

"I'll inform everyone else! See ya!!" He yelled which made me cover my ears and give him an I'm going to kill you later look.

Smiling like an idiot he stuck out his tongue and then disappeared into the crowd of idols.

Turning I hailed a taxi will denying all offers of driving me back to my house.

Even if they did drive me back they would never figure out where the house was.

As I arrived my fingers and body moved in harmony preparing different activity's.

Time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bogum's POV:

I plotted up the driveway. The stones smoothed to perfection.

Loud chatter was heard behind me notifying that everyone else was arriving too.

Memories flashed through my eyes as I saw the hill where Taehyung and I used to sled or roll down on.

Smiling I knocked on the door to reveal a very excited Taehyung.

"BOGUMMY!!!!" His face going from excited to about to explode.

He ran towards me and hugged me almost making me fall down.

A few snickers sounded behind me.

"Yah! Are you guys going to help?" I said trying to pry Taehyung off.

"We could but we rather watch!" They giggled back.

Taehyung finally dropped off me and smiled and then went to greet the other guys.

"What are we waiting for... LET'S PARTY!!!!" Mark screamed.

We looked at him extremely surprised he just did that.

"Where has that been all this time?" Bambam questioned nudging his arm.

"A person can't be quiet all the time." He replied and ran into the house.

Laughing we entered as well.

Hyungsik's POV:

The party went by in a flash.

We ended up blasting music, singing so off tune in karaoke, pushing one another in the pool outside, food fighting and just being ourselves.

" Annyeonghaseyo." I said my voice sounding like a drunk chipmunk.

Everyone laughed hysterically at what the helium did to my voice.

Laughing still like a high chipmunk I passed the balloon down the row of people and everyone's result was the same.

My mouth hurt from smiling and me sides hurt from laughing but the party was amazing.

The bottles of alcohol finally came out.

Mixing the Soju up we handed them out.

"Bottoms up!" I yelled and everyone drank it one go.

One after another we drank more and more until we were completely wasted.

"That wasssss fun..." I slurred as I leaned my head on the couch backboard getting hums in response.

After about 45 minutes the effect was slowly wearing off alerting the one volunteer that stayed sober in each group.

For Got7 it was Yugyeom who said he was still underaged. For SHinee it was Minho because he said he doesn't like drinking. EXO it was ZiTao who was more or less forced to do so and Jo Yoon Woo for the actors because he wanted to see what everyone looked like after the effect. And finally Min Woo for my group.

"Nobody tell our managers about this! Or else I will kill you all in your sleep!" I threatened as I got to my feet shakily.

"Now who's up for round 2?!" All hands shot up.

Jungkook's POV:

"I wonder what they are doing now?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi guys. Later update than I expected. My chapter got deleted so I had to rewrite it but I did it. Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter and continue reading. Fighting! ^_^

 Fighting! ^_^