Time

Seokjin's POV:

We watched as Taehyung strode off disappearing into the cover of darkness leaving us where we were standing.

I hung my head in both sadness and anger.

All we wanted to do was talk to him but he wouldn't even let us have a chance to explain ourselves and apologize.

Now we stood there unable to make any progress.

"I think you guys should go now." Kris told us sternly standing up and stretching.

We watched as each one of the members got up making there way around the fire, packing up the essentials they had brought.

I felt a tap on my shoulder but I didn't move, my eyes still locked on the van Tae had disappeared into.

Namjoon, knowing that I wasn't going to move sighed.

The next thing I knew was that my feet were no longer present on the ground.

Surprised I whipped my head around to catch gazes with Namjoon who was carrying me completely unfazed by the current situation.

"Yah! What are you doing?! We can't just leave Tae alone with them!" I argued trying to get down.

A sudden hault almost knocked me from his grip.

I stared up at him to see sadness and pain written all over his face.

Slowly I got down and patted his back.

"It'll be okay. We will get Taehyung back soon. We just have to wait a little." I reassured him.

Something cold hit my hand.

Glancing down on my hand lay a tear.

Hurriedly my eyes shot to Namjoon to see tears flooding his face.

"I can't wait any longer....." He said in between tears.

I was about to comfort him again but he turned moving from my reach gathering the rest of the members to head to the van.

Sighing I made my way towards the van accepting the defeat once again.

"Is everyone in?" Namjoon asked, his voice raspy from his previous breakdown.

"I'm here." Jimin responded.

"Here." Jungkook replied lazily.

"Check." Hoseok whispered.

"I'm here." I said as I seated myself in the passenger seat.

"Yoongi you here?" Namjoon called from the front seat.

No response.

We turned our heads to Yoongi's seat which was vacant.

Namjoon stuck his head out the window and sighed.

"Let's wait in here for a couple minutes." He said and rested his head on his elbow.

Curious I glanced at where Namjoon was looking at only to see a lone figure in the darkness.

Yoongi's POV:

"He really left."

"He really ignored our calls and wishes to talk to him."

"He really is gone."

Thoughts exploded like a madhouse in my head, taking up all the space making it hard for me to even think.

"Get this into your thick skulls and remember this from now on. You don't know me and I don't know you. I hope you know we don't talk anymore." He spat and turned around hastily and began heading to the parking lot.

A single tear escaped from my eyes slowly trailing down my  face.

I stared up at the sky its stars shining brightly above with no cares in the world.

"If only I could turn back time," I whispered, tears lining my face and wetting the earth below.

Taehyung's POV:

My chest felt heavy, it was becoming a little hard to breathe.

My endless cries no longer filled the van and only heavy breathing remained.

"Tae, you in here?" Baekhyun's voice entered my mind.

It took me a little while to finally process everything but finally I snapped out of it.

"Y..yes! I'm here!" I replied, hastily getting up to wipe my tears and straighten myself out.

I rushed back to my seat and rested my head on my elbow deep in thought.

The shuffling of the rest of the members entered my mind but I chose not to pay much attention.

Only nodding or shaking my head in response to the questions they ask me I stared out the window gazing at the stars that zoomed by.

"If only all this never happened, I wouldn't have to feel this way," I whispered to myself as I let my eyes close and dreams open not knowing that everyone heard my last sentence.

Tao's POV:

"If only all this never happened, I wouldn't have to feel this way." Taehyung muttered before closing his eyes to sleep.

We looked at him in sadness and sympathy.

"Don't worry Tae, in the end everything will turn out fine, I'll make sure of it...we all will." I whispered to him looking at the rest of the members who were staring at him as well.

Nodding in agreement.

"You'll be happy once again." I whispered and patted his back returning my gaze to my phone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello peoples! I am no longer dead! Yeah! LOL. Anyways sorry for the extremely late update I have been meaning to do this 5 days before but I never actually made progress on writing it. Good thing is I'm nearly done with school. I just have 3 more days and then I'm out meaning I can update this every other day. Yeah!  Sorry for the crappy chapter, I was rushing to finish this before I had to go to school. Thanks again for the 60k+ views and 4.3k+ votes! Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter and continue reading. Fighting! ^_^

 Fighting! ^_^